LITTLE BREAK [3KIM]

Little : Taehyung
Caregivers : Seokjin, Namjoon

Requested by btslittleone

Sorry I'm late!

Taehyung sighed, tossing his apron to the side before he left the café.

He hadn't done a thing to deserve being fired from his job, a rude customer just falsely accused him of not doing his job properly. The boss, being the big meanie he usually was, fired Taehyung.

The poor boy sniffled, running all the way back to his apartment, where his boyfriends were waiting.

"Tae? What's the matter?" asked Namjoon.

"I got fired," he sobbed, "It was bound to happen anyways, the boss was always looking for an excuse to get rid of me."

"Oh, come here," cooed Seokjin, giving the boy a hug, "How about we forget about those meanie heads that bothered you?"

"Yeah, daddy and appa really miss baby Tae." said Namjoon.

Taehyung sniffled and nodded, allowing himself to feel smaller and smaller, his thoughts and emotions slowly dissolving and transforming into fluffy clouds.

Seokjin immediately noticed the change in Taehyung's eyes. They appeared to be larger and rounder, filled with an innocent sparkle.

"Pa!" he gurgled.

"Hi, baby," cooed Seokjin, "Appa missed you so much."

"Let's give you a nice, warm bath and some fresh clothes to wear, how does that sound, pumpkin?" whispered Namjoon.

Taehyung giggled and babbled incoherently.

"He's very young at the moment, I've never seen him this young in headspace before!" said Seokjin.

"Me neither," said Namjoon, "But he needs it. He was extremely stressed out a few moments ago."

*

Taehyung splashed around in the bathtub, causing the caregivers to coo as they added strawberry-scented bubbles to the water. The shiny bubbles that began to form soon grabbed the attention of the little, causing him to giggle even louder than ever.

Seokjin rinsed Taehyung's body gently and laughed along with him whenever the latter saw something he thought was funny.

Namjoon entered the bathroom, bearing a towel, some lotion, some baby powder and a diaper.

"I'll keep them ready," he said.

"That's great, Joonie. I'm so glad you're here to help out. I can't imagine life without you or Taehyung." said Seokjin with a smile.

"I love you too, hyung." whispered Namjoon, kissing Seokjin's cheek.

"Now, it's time for the little baby to get out of the bath before he becomes a wrinkly little raisin!" said Seokjin, picking up Taehyung and drying him with the towel.

Taehyung whined a bit upon being taken out of the warm water, but once he was being dried in his appa's warm arms, he was content again.

"Daddy's going to dress you up, baby!" said Seokjin cheerfully, handing Taehyung over to Namjoon.

"Hey, prince," cooed Namjoon, placing Taehyung on the changing station.

He dabbed a bit of lotion and sprinkled some baby powder on Taehyung's bum before dressing him up in a fresh diaper and a puppy onesie.

Namjoon and Seokjin sat on the couch with little Taehyung in between, showering him with kisses and affection.

"I love our little family," said Namjoon.

"Me too," said Seokjin.

***

A/N : Double update! Yessssssssssss