CAKE [HOPEKOOK]

Little : Hoseok
Caregiver : Jungkook

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Hobi?"

"Wha's w'ong?"

Jungkook sighed, burying his face in his hands. He was not in a good mood at the moment.

"Daddy just got a call from work," he said, "They told me to come for some stupid reason."

Hoseok pouted.

"I know, baby. I'm so sad. The meanie office guys are not letting me spend some time with you. But I promise I'll make it up to you. And I won't be gone for long, so be good. Got it, baby?"

"Yesh, daddy."

"Good boy. Bye, honey." Jungkook said as he grabbed his bag and left.

*

"Daddy wa' bewy sad 'cuz of meanie heads." said Hoseok as he sat on the floor and played with his stuffies.

"Hmm, wha' can Hobi do to make daddy 'appy?" he asked his stuffies.

After a few seconds, it seemed as though his brain had lit up like a flashlight. He smiled and his eyes sparkled as if the stuffies had given him a suggestion.

"Me bwing his favies food! Me mwake cake!" he squealed.

He rushed to the kitchen and picked up a cookbook.

"Hmm," said Hoseok, "Me mus' be big fo' dis!"

He slipped out of littlespace and got to work making the cake.

*

The kitchen was a mess. The kitchen counter was completely covered with a layer of flour, the floor was wet with milk and a couple of broken eggs and Hoseok, who had slipped into littlespace while working on the cake, was covered in cocoa powder.

"Me mus' cwean up wike a gwood boy!" he said, looking at the mess around him.

He slipped out of littlespace and got to work. He wiped the counter and mopped the floor.

*

"Now that I'm done cleaning the kitchen, I must clean myself up too." Hoseok said, taking off his clothes and getting ready to bathe.

He sat in the bathtub, humming to himself.

Suddenly, he could smell something. Something burning.

He gasped, rushing out of the bathroom, grabbing his bathrobe and trying to reach the kitchen as soon as he could.

Unfortunately, when Hoseok ran, he slipped and fell to the floor. It hurt him so much that he immediately slipped into littlespace.

"Daddy!"

At that very moment, Jungkook was just entering the house.

*

"Daddy, 'm sowwy." mumbled Hoseok.

"Little one, I'm not mad at you. You were just trying to make me happy and relaxed, weren't you?" said Jungkook.

Hoseok nodded.

"Baby, don't worry if the cake burns or it isn't tasty."

"Weawwy?"

"Yes, Hobi. And I also don't need to cake to be happy."

"Den wha' chu needs?"

Jungkook approached Hoseok and kissed his forehead.

"You."

***

A/N : Sowwy me nuh pubwish dis fo' bewy wong twime! Me jus' been pwepawin' fo' some exams to get a schowa'ship!
See chus in da nex' stowy! Bye bye!