THIRSTY [YOONMIN (PART 1)]

Little : Jimin
Caregiver : Yoongi

Edited ✔️

Beautiful.

That was all Yoongi could think of once he saw his new roommate.

His porcelain skin, his chocolate brown eyes, his wavy blonde hair, his plump lips... Man, those lips were kissable.

"Uh, are you alright?" asked the young boy, waving a hand in front of Yoongi, who seemed to be in a trance.

His voice, thought Yoongi, It's as melodious as that of an angel.

"Hello?" the boy said, continuing to wave his hand in front of Yoongi's face.

After a while, he finally sighed and pinched one of Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi hissed, rubbing his cheek. "What did you do that for?!"

"You seemed... Lost." said the boy. "Oh, and by the way, I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Min Yoongi. Would you like me to show you around?"

"Uh, sure."

*

After the tour and a little chat, Yoongi picked up Jimin's suitcase and his backpack and deposited them in the guest room, where Jimin would be staying.

"Thanks, Yoongi-hyung. You didn't have to help me out with my luggage."

"No, no, it's alright."

"Okay, I'm gonna take a shower and change into my pajamas."

"Tell me if you have any trouble with operating the taps or anything, alright?"

"Yes, hyung."

*

What's taking Jimin so long? Yoongi wondered.

It had been almost an hour and Jimin still hadn't left the room ever since he went to take a shower.

Yoongi knocked on the door as he said, "Jimin-ah, are you alright in there?"

All he got in response was a high-pitched giggle.

"Jimin-ah?"

No response.

"All right, I'm coming in." said Yoongi, opening the door to Jimin's room.

Jimin sat on the bed wide-eyed, wearing a colourful onesie and surrounded by a few stuffies. A pink pacifier was nestled between his lips.

"Jimin-ah?"

The boy's eyes turned glossy as he plucked the pacifier out of his mouth. His bottom lip trembled.

"What's going on, Jimin-ah?" Yoongi asked softly, not wanting to scare Jimin.

"Yoonie! No see!" said Jimin in a childish, high-pitched voice.

Yoongi stood in front of Jimin, wide-eyed and flummoxed. It was kind of adorable, but why was Jimin acting like that?

"Jiminie, can you please tell me what's wrong? I'm your roommate and you can tell me anything. Trust me."

"Yoonie pwomise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"I'm a little." Jimin said in his normal voice.

"And what's that?"

"When I get stressed out, I slip into the mindset of a child and behave like one. It helps me relax. It's called littlespace."

"So, you act like a child to de-stress?"

"Yes, hyung. I-"

"No, no! If it really helps you, then you can continue doing it. In fact, I find it really adorable!"

Jimin smiled, his eyes taking the shape of crescents and his crooked front tooth revealing itself. How could someone be this cute?

Yoongi giggled at the sight of Jimin's cuteness. Jimin slipped back into littlespace and made grabby hands for the older male, who picked him up and cradled him.

Jimin yawned. "Is someone sleepy?" Yoongi cooed. Jimin nodded as his hyung carried him to his bedroom.

Yoongi had never felt this way before. He was usually very cold-hearted and sadistic, but there was something about Jimin that caused his heart to melt.

*

It was the witching hour when Yoongi woke up to the sound of crying. His eyes widened. He rushed into Jimin's room.

It was a terrible sight to see.

Jimin was clutching his upper jaw in pain and crying.

"Jimin-ah? What's wrong?" asked Yoongi, worried.

"Daddy! It h-huwts an' me thiwsty!" the boy wailed between hiccups as he pulled Yoongi in a close embrace.

Yoongi was confused. Did his roommate just call him, "daddy"?

Before Yoongi could say anything, he could feel a sharp pain on his neck, as if it were being stabbed with a hundred needles.

Then he blacked out.

***

A/N : Me ish bewy bewy sowwy, me ish nuh bewy gwood at pwomises! Dis stowy wa' supposed to be a bewy 'appy one an' not wif su'pwises... Bu' pawt two wiww be! Pwease get dis stowy to wots an' wots o' weads! Me wobe chus!