HOLIDAY (PART 1) [OT7]

Littles : Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung
Switch : Hoseok
Caregivers : Seokjin, Jimin, Jungkook

Requested by savagescaryambition

Sorry I'm late!

"Hi, daddy!" squealed Taehyung, tugging on Jungkook's shirt.

"Ugh...what time is it?" slurred Jungkook, rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms.

"Ish pway twime, daddy!"

Jungkook chuckled as he sat up straight and picked up Taehyung.

"Good morning, baby boy. I see you brushed your teeth and got yourself dressed up like a big boy! Daddy's so proud of you, honey bun!" he kissed the little's forehead.

"Alright, daddy's gotta get ready, so join appa and papa for breakfast, okay?" he said.

"Yesh, daddy!" he squealed, running into the dining room.

"Appa!" he said.

"Look who's up! Good morning, Tae-Tae!" said Jimin, picking up Taehyung and placing him in his high chair.

Seokjin was already in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the littles. His face lit up at the sight of Taehyung.

"Hi, munchkin!" he said.

"Hi, papa!" said Taehyung cheerfully.

At that moment, Namjoon entered the dining room.

"Good morning, honey!" said Jimin, placing Namjoon in his high chair.

Namjoon was usually very silent in littlespace, so it wasn't unusual for him to flash his dimpled smile as a form of greeting instead of using his words.

"Hewwo, Joonie!" said Taehyung.

Namjoon looked at him and smiled.

"We gon' hab yummy bweakfast today! Papa makin' choco chip pancakes!" squealed Taehyung excitedly.

After a while, Hoseok came in with a sleepy little Yoongi in his arms.

"The little tyke doesn't seem eager to get out of bed." chuckled Hoseok.

"Even when he's big, he won't leave his bed!" laughed Jimin.

Yoongi whined a little as soon as he was placed in his high chair.

"Hobi, do you wanna sit in the high chair too?" asked Seokjin in a sickly sweet voice.

"Yah, hyung! Don't try to make me slip right now!" scolded Hoseok.

"Come on, I know you want to sit it that high chair!" teased Jimin.

Hoseok bit his lip. "Maybe later. I don't feel much of an urge to slip right now."

*

"Okay, since it's our day off, what would you guys like to do today?" asked Seokjin.

"Dunno..." said Taehyung, tilting his head.

"Cuddwes?" asked Yoongi, making grabby hands for Seokjin.

"Okay, what do you think, Joonie?" asked Seokjin, picking up Yoongi.

"Y-yesh, p-pwease..." whispered Namjoon.

"Good boy, you used your words!" praised Jimin, giving Namjoon a kiss on his forehead.

The little giggled.

"Cans Hobi hab cuddwes toos?" asked Hoseok.

"Hobi, did you slip?" asked Seokjin.

Hoseok made grabby hands for Jungkook, who picked him up and bounced him gently.

"Hi there, honey!" he said.

"Daddy!" squealed Hoseok.

"We knew he would slip sooner or later." chuckled Jimin.

"Since all of us are pretty tired after the comeback, we should just sit here and cuddle." said Seokjin.

"But hyung, I asked our manager if he could take us to the beach and he agreed!" whined Jungkook, "The car will be coming in two hours to pick us up!"

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, why did you spoil the surprise?" hissed Jimin, slapping Jungkook on his back.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!" bellowed Seokjin.

***

A/N : I'm so sorry for not publishing stories here for a very long time.
Also, I some of you might be wondering why I'm publishing stories that were requested when requests were closed a month ago.
The thing is, some requests that I had received are still pending and I'm trying to complete them.
Oh, and you must have noticed that some of the rants and notes I put have been deleted. I deleted them after getting to know about the data breach. At the same time, I feel bad about deleting them because your comments on those chapters were very sweet and they made me feel loved. Thank you guys so much for being there for me.
I know I'm terrible at updating, and there have been multiple times when I wanted to quit writing on Wattpad for good, but I know how much you guys seem to love this book. Your comments and other sweet things that you have to say keep me going. Thank you, I love you guys so much.