Chapter 5: My Hero

Kailey's POV

It's the next day and I'm on my way home. Jordan ended up leaving last night to go to Chad's friends house. This morning she told me to pick her up and I said no. I don't be friends with one night stand sluts. I smile when I get home and open the door to get a bottle thrown in my face. I fall to the floor clutching my face that has shards of glass in it and my farther walks up to me. "Where the fuck have you been? I need pleasure!"

?????'s POV

I walk with my buddy as he tells me about his one night stand with this chick. We are walking past a house when I hear a familiar scream, "Never! Get away you drunk fuck! Ow sto-" I rush up to the house without second thoughts and kick the door open to see Kailey and her farther is feeling her up. I run over before he can say anything and punch him. He stumbles off of the naked Kailey and Kailey runs up stairs as my friend calls 911.

I run after Kailey and I see her wrapping a towel around her self as she sits in the corner scared. I walk to her and softly sit next to her as she shakes visibly scared. I see tears stream down her face and I wipe them away softly. She is so beautiful. She doesn't deserve this. She deserves everything she wants. She's perfect. I hug her gently and she sobs into my shoulder as I rub her back. She is sitting in my lap as I just hold her and she soon is just sniffling as I hug her close.

She lifts her head slowly and looks into my eyes as I look into her blue eyes. "Thank you, Chad." Then she closes the space between us and wraps her arms around my neck. I kiss back and bring her closer as we kiss passionately. This is what I want- no need- for the rest of my life. I love this girl and can never live without her.

*Time skip*
Kailey's POV

It's been two days since the thing with my dad. Long story short, he's in jail, I live with Adrianna and her family and me and Chad are really close. We decided to keep us a secret. Not even Adrianna knows. No one can know. I love Chad and I don't think I never will not. But I want to not tell anyone just in case if it doesn't work out. But I'm sure it will work out. Right?