Chapter 8: Car whisperer

Kailey's POV
*year later, ENJOY MY TIME SKIP*

I now live with my mom and step farther and they adopted Adrianna so she is my official sister, YASSS bitch! My step farther is getting me and Adrianna a new car that we will share but oh well! I'm excited because I love convertibles or Camaro's. They are so sexy looking. I laugh at my thoughts as I watch the pictures of my ex burn in the fire. Yeah, me and Chad broke up a week ago. He said I was to ugly and that I was a bitch anyway, eh.

"Come on Kailey we are going to get the car now. Stop burning photos." Adrianna says as she stomps out the fire and crosses her arms over her chest. Adrianna is a year older then me so she acts like a older sister and I am the annoying little sister. I roll my eyes and rip the photo of John as we head to my step dad's car. He has a chill pick up truck. I get in the front and Adrianna gets in the back to greet John. Her and John have been going strong and I hate John for making Chad hate me. It's a long story.

We start driving and pull into a used car lot. It's not a good used car place it's More of a junk yard. I sigh and get out as my step dad talks to the guy and John and Adrianna start looking at cars. But I spot one right away. A yellow Camaro with black racing stripes. It looks old and beaten up but a good wash could do him good. I smile and rush over to it. I quickly hop in it and smile at the wheel but frown when I see a symbol.

Kind of like the tattoo that is on my palm of my hand. I compare the two and the look the same but I shake my head out of my thoughts and wrap my hands on the steering wheel. I pretend I'm driving in it and smile at the feel of how comfortable I feel. I swore I just felt this car shiver but I shake it off as I hear my step fathers voice, "Looks like you found want you have been asking for." I smile widely and nod, "Yes I did and it's even sexier in person! I have to get it please Will!" I swear I felt the car shiver again when I called it sexy, oh and my step dad's name is Will.

"How much?" He asks the man and I guess he held up the amount on his fingers and my dad nods and takes out his money. "Alright 10 thousand for this car and the Le Mans quatro." He says and I guess that's the car Adrianna found . The guy throws me the keys and I turn the car on. I hit the gas a bit and dust flies out of the pipe and I laugh. "You, Bee, need a wash."

*time skip*

We get home and I pull into the backyard to wash the car. I get out and go to my room and change. I change into a bathing suit and get a bucket with a sponge. I fill it with water and put soap in it. I wet the car first then I start to scrub from the back to the front. As I scrub the hood music plays from the car as it rumbles. "...I don't like it, No I love it..." I raise a eyebrow but laugh a bit. "Um should I ask what that was?" I say out loud not expecting to get a answer but I do anyway. "....Flirting..." Again from a random radio station and I raise a eyebrow.

"Are you a Alien or something?" I say and I didn't realize I was still leaning on the car and cleaning in till I stand up straight. "....No.....Auto.....bots..... Hip.....is ......one.....too....." It says in the radio and I turn to my sisters car and it speaks, "What up?" I shake my head and think to myself if I am normal. (Just know that my car is using different radio stations to speak and Adrianna's speaks normally) "What is your guys names?" I say to the cars. "Well I'm Hip and that Bumblebee but you can keep calling him Bee." Hip says and I nod as Adrianna comes outside.

"How's the car washing going?" She says and I think about telling her. No I shouldn't. But I should. No, I'll let Hip or Bee tell her when they are ready. "Good just have to rinse Bee and maybe I'll clean you car. I think you should name him Hip." I say and Adge raises a eyebrow. "I thought she was more of a girl." I could just tell Hip wants to scream at that. "Nope. It's a boy. Name it Hip." I say and Adrianna rolls her eyes. "What are you? A car whisperer?" Oh you have no idea.

(A/N: Enjoy two equally as long chapters in one day! I'll update Tom during the day too because I'm staying home from school because I'm not in the mood for school. Anyways, peace out! ~Kailey)

887 words, bitches!