Chapter 14: Will We Get You Back?

Adrianna's POV:
I sit in the car trying really hard to not cry. Not because of the bruise on my cheek. But from losing Hip. He got frozen by those pricks. I don't know where we are, where we are going, or anything. I know sad huh I'm Kailey step sister and her best friend and I don't even know where to start. Why is this happening all of a sudden to the both of us. I feel miserable and horrible. I just start there looking at my lap. I hear Kailey sigh. She doesn't know that I might burst out crying. I honestly bet she should would be surprised if I did.

Well if I do it's because I just lost one of my best friends, I think Kailey probably hates me because I'm with John. She probably thinks I care about him more than her. But I don't she is my step sister and my best friend I would drop anything to go and help her even get hit with a bullet for her and I mean anything. I feel something dripping down my neck I start to feel really dizzy and I mumble "I feel dizzy" I notice Kailey look over. My eye sight starts to slowly go black and I feel my eye lids start to get heavy. I close then I passed out with my head hitting the window.

A/N: sorry for a really long update to happen I know this isn't a lot but I felt like updating the story because I really like it :) -A