Chapter 10

She lay on the couch, tears running dry on her pale cheeks that once used to be a bright pink rose. She could not understand why all these things were happening. Where it all went wrong. Blaming her mother or herself did not do her any good. Her midnight thoughts now became permanent where she thought deep and emotional thoughts.

She sighed out and got up. It was 17:09, a warm breeze sweeping through the city with warm smells of coffee and flowers running past. Rosabelle went to her room, changing into tight jeans, a crop top that exposed her flat pale stomach. She put on red lipstick and applied black eyeliner.

"Mum, I'm heading out. Don't wait up." She grabbed the car keys, her black vans, and walked outside towards her car. She started the engine and headed downtown. She parked her car near a dance club. 18 and Over. She went inside and headed over towards the bar. She ordered a few drinks and soon enough, she was wasted.

As music blasted throughout the room, Rosabelle grinded on strangers, leaving traces of her innocence on dead souls. Her lips pressed against men's lips, switching between guys having no consciousness. Guys grabbing at her waist, pulling up her shirt and feeling her bosoms as she threw her head back, losing herself in the music.

Soon enough she got dizzy and decided to step outside. She saw a tall guy outside, lighting up a cigarette. She thought that if she tried smoking, her mind will drift off and she'll feel some sort of happiness. She walked towards the stranger and asked if she could try. He looked at her weirdly, cocking his eyebrow at her. He then took a cigarette out and lit it for her. She placed her lips around it, inhaling the toxins. She got into a coughing fit right after and almost threw up. The stranger looked at her and laughed.

"First time, eh?" He asked, he voice deep and his blue eyes visible from the street lights. Rosabelle nodded and she tried inhaling it again. Once again, she coughed. Soon enough, her lungs got used to it.

Her brain wounded around the toxins being released. She felt herself calm down, her heart beat slowed, and her mind at ease. She felt it. She felt happy. But this emotion was masked, it was temporary but she could care less.

She looked at the stranger and studied his features. He was quite handsome and had this physique. She started up a conversation with him. She was still very drunk, her mind gone.

Next thing she knew, she was in his apartment, on his bed, straddling the stranger in her undergarments, feeling her hands on his bare skin. He was very fit. His hands were on her waist holding her down.

Her hands travelled up his chest, his moving up her back, unclipping her bra. Her chest pressed against his. Skin pressed against skin. She was content, feeling warmth against her cold skin. She needed this.
He set his lips on her shoulders, sending goosebumps down her spine. Everything then flashed before her eyes. The pain of losing her innocence. Her innocence gone, now on the bed sheets. No longer to be recollected by the current events.

She was exhausted and hot. Her lungs out of breath and her skin burning. She lay her head on the strangers chest, hearing him regain his breath and hearing the beating of his heart go back into rhythm. With this, she drifted off to sleep.

Sorry about the late chapter. But good news, school is almost over and that means more updates!! Hopefully. Anyways, thanks for the support (: Leave nice comments, rants or whatever. Love y'all.