Chapter 13

In life, you feel as though you are supposed to do something. That your life is supposed to be filled with meaning and value. But how can you make your life valuable when you just keep destroying your image? Everyone tries to help you find yourself. How does one find them self when they don't have a map? How is one supposed to know who they really are?

You are molded into the person you are today. So many people have grabbed you and added more clay onto you, trying to make you into someone you are not, but then again, how are you supposed to know who to be? Everything just keeps coming back to that one question. Who am I?

Maybe I'm just a lost girl in Neverland but I'm growing up, with the pain. How can I make this pain go away? Rosabelle wondered and kept wondering. Her tears flooded her eyes with little memories sinking in the tears. She lost so much of her life.

Sitting on her bed, looking at her feet, and watching the tears fall onto her lap. Memories of her father flooding in. All the laughs, the cries, the smiles, the hugs. For her, it's hard to let go of all of that. The two people who gave her the warmest hugs, who wiped away her tears of gold, and who kissed her forehead with gentle love, are now gone. One was gone temporarily while the other one is dead.

Dead.
Dead.
Dead.

Death (n.) - the destruction or permanent end of something. She felt death embracing her but not touching, oh no. It was only teasing her. Tangling end in her face as if it were a toy.

She wiped away her tears, stood up from her bed, and went into her mother's bedroom. She saw her body laying there, as if death rested right next to her.

Rosabelle sat on the edge of her mothers bed, watching her sit up and look right back at her with concern. Rosabelle crawled on the bed, sitting right next to her mother, hugging her. Something she hadn't done in a long time.

"I love you. I can't deal with this alone." Rosabelle said, tears pooling at her eyes. Her mom kissed her forehead like she used to. "You're not in this alone. I will forever love you and make sure to always protect you."

And those words were sweet bliss.

Damn, short chapter. Sorry guys. And quick update: I stayed in my old school (: So I'm happy about that. I wanted to do this quick update because I'm getting new readers, which is amazballs! You guys are so sweet and beautiful. I love the comments you leave (: Yall are adorable. Anyway, didn't want to leave this chapter with a cliffhanger because I love you guys. I promise next chapter will be longer!

~Aria