Chapter 3

10 Years Later

She combed her long brown hair, making sure to not leave any knots. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror. Her brown eyes scanned her body for signs of perfection but none was shown.

She saw pure flaws upon her features, unlike the other girls at her school, she had acne that she never covered up.

She was a late bloomer and got acne when she was sixteen, it didn't hit her has hard as she thought it would, but everything about her was perfect. Everyone enjoyed her personality, they enjoyed her presence, except one person.

He had known her since elementary school. He had this fling for her but it all had changed. He grew up. He was more alive than ever. She would've never of thought that he would hate her especially of their childhood fun.

She hadn't known that she would've grown out of the 'Imaginary Friends' phase. As time passed, Harry slowly started fading, just becoming a memory, a dream.

Every single dream, she had him concealed in her mind. She hadn't known that he was actually real. He wasn't just a figment of her a imagination or a shadow lurking in the dark corners of her home. No, he was much more. He was a foreshadow of her future. Of what was to come.

In his life, he saw her as well. He thought she was his imaginary friend. Both of them were connected to each other. They went to the same schools, yet they never talked to each other. Imaginary friends' faces can't be seen, only their outlines.

Whenever the both of them stared at each other at school, they would get this feeling, a feeling of content, an attraction, as if they were two magnets.

Harry had developed feelings for her in middle school but by the end of sophomore year, he felt nothing. He had lost his attraction to her, her to him, vice versa.

Both of their imaginations faded along with their friends. Harry didn't like the feelings and thoughts he had towards Rosabelle. He felt as though she were a distraction to his life. He decided that it were best to decrease his feelings by showing hatred.

He shot her death glares though didn't know why.

Today would be the day the got back to school as Seniors. Rosabelle would be facing a harsh year since her father died in a car crash just last month. It took a huge toll in her life, depression slowly arising upon her.

Harry would only make it twice as worse because he had something planned for her, something devious.

Next chapter will be first person Point of View, it will mainly be Rosabelles, plus there will be flashbacks of both of their childhoods. Thanks for reading (: