Chapter 4

(Rosabelle's P.O.V)

Finally, Senior year. I looked around, people waving at me, freshmen running around to get to their lockers, sophomores making fun of the freshmen, juniors already stressing out, and seniors, well, we're on the highway to college, relaxing - Somewhat.

I greeted the familiars faces from last year, smiling. My backpack strap flung over one shoulder, light as a feather. I had only missed the first month of school.

"Hey Rosie, how's my favorite girl?"

Luke opened his arms wide open, reeling me in for a hug.

"Hey Luke." I hugged him tightly, inhaling his manly cologne.

"How was your summer?" He asked, both of us backing up and releasing each other from the hug.

"It was great. Glad I didn't have to see a certain someone." I rolled my eyes as the image of Harry popping up in my mind.

"That's great. How are you dealing?"

I wish he didn't ask. I was slowly recovering from my dads passing and I didn't want people to bring it up.

"I'm sorry. That was a stupid question."

"It's fine. Im fine."

"Holy shit! Rosa fucking Belle!!" I heard a girl holler.

I turned around to see my best friend since kinder, Jules. "Hey Jules. Watch your language." I laughed.

"Sorry. Im just so happy to see you!! How was your trip to America?! Did you see any hot guys?! How was the beach?! Oh my god, did Luke tell you what happened to Harry!" She rushed her words out as if she was going to die if she didn't tell me.

"Woah, calm down Jules. One question at a time." I smiled.

"Sorry! Im just so happy you're back!"

"I only missed one month of school."

"Yeah, I know. But stilllll."

"So what happened to Harry?"

"Oh, he got arrested."

No surprise there. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, he annoys me so much. Him and his crew.

Soon the bell rang and we went out separate ways. My first is history with Ms. Carl. As I took my seat, a lot of people welcomed me back.

A few minutes later, in walked the devil himself. Black T-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and brown worn out boots.

He looked at me, glaring. As he walked past me, he looked down at me and smirked, taking his seat behind.

What a lovely year it will be.