Chapter 7

She walked through the empty halls, dragging her body. She felt as though her life was meaningless. As she walked through the double doors, into the cold world, the demon of her life rushed over towards her.

"What seems to be the matter Cow Belle? Still upset over the partner thing? Well, you'll have to get used to it." His tall frame towered over her. She was not looking at him, fear filled her eyes.

She turned away from him, walking the opposite direction.

"Where are you going darlin?" He mocked her. She kept walking, ignoring him.

After a painful long walk home, she sat on her bed, no thoughts just sadness clouding her. Tears threatening to spill. All Harry did was mock her and hurt her. She did not simply understand why a person like him, hurt a fragile being like her.

As the memories of her father and the constant abuse she had received from Harry flooded in her mind, she felt herself braking. Tears soaking her once rosy cheeks. She wanted to feel something again, she knew she could not feel happiness or love since that was taken from her. She was in desperate need of feeling. Pain. Pain is a feeling. All she feels is pain but she wants to feel relief.

She stood up from her bed, walking over to the small bathroom across from her room, she looked around, trying to find razors. She had no idea as to why there would be razors there though, she was not going to question it though. She grabbed the blade, sitting down on the toilet, nearing the blade near her skin. She was deciding whether or not to do it. A voice in her head said no but another voice said yes, it screamed it. She then slid the blade, biting her lip, feeling the blade cut her wrist. She felt it. She felt the pain that then subsided to relief. Blood covered her wrist. She cried, not because of depression but because she had failed her father and her mother.

Soon there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Uh-uh, yes?" Rosabelle was now panicking, her heart racing.

"Did you forget cowbelle that we have a project to work on?" Harry said.

"Go away Harry." She said, putting the blade in the sink and turning on the faucet.

"I'm not leaving. We have a project to do. Now get the hell out of the bathroom." He now knocked on the wooden door.

Rosabelle wiped her tears away, then cleaning the blade. "I'm serious Harry, leave." Her voice was shaky.

"What's going on? Are you crying?" His voice concerned.

"Like you care. Now leave." Rosabelle sniffled.

"God dammit Rose, open the god damn door before I force myself in there."

Rosabelle obliged and hid her wounded wrist behind her back. "Happy now?" Harry saw her make up smeared, her eyes puffy and bloodshot red. He then noticed that her arm was behind her back. "What are you hiding behind your back?" He asked with anticipation.

"Nothing you should worry about." She said. Harry was annoyed at this point. He grabbed her arm and saw the blood running down to her palm. His eyes widened as he saw her cut. He let go of her arm and backed up. Rosabelle just glared at him and covered her cut wrist.

"I have to go." Harry said, turning around and leaving.