Chapter 8

She was shocked by his reaction. She thought that maybe he'd feel guilt or sympathy, but no. All he did was stare down and walk away. She grabbed a paper towel, wrapping it around her bleeding wrist. She ran out of the room, downstairs, then outside where she saw Harry walking to his car.

"You have some damn nerve!" Rose shouted, running barefoot towards Harry.

He stopped for a moment, looking over his shoulder and then back to his car.

"Can't you see you did this to me?! You hurt me! Everything you say or do to me is killing me on the inside!" The rage that was deep inside of her was building up. She wanted him to feel pain, not physically but emotionally.

He clenched his jaw and balled his hand into a fist, he breathed heavily from his nostrils. He wasn't mad at her but at himself because he had caused so much pain. But he wanted to do this. He wanted to hurt her, mentally, not physically. He wanted her to feel the pain he had felt during high school.

"God dammit Harry, look at me you coward!" She yelled even louder. He turned towards her, his eyes looking at her wrist and at her broken arm. Tears pooled at his eyes. He never meant for this to go way to far. He nodded his head as agreeing to being a coward. He opened his car door, got it, started the car, and drove off.

Her mouth was agape. She could not believe what had happened. She saw the pain behind his eyes but yet he did not do anything to help make her feel better. He just stood there, as if his precious jewel was taken from him. She could not process her whole life right now. She felt as if though she were already dead.

She went back inside and went to go clean her bathroom. She hid the razor blade in her bedroom so her mother couldn't find it.

——————————

Months had passed and Rosabelle continued with wanting to feel pain. "Pain demands to be felt." She had read in the famous book written by John Green. She wished she had never existed but her wish never came true. She continued living her life, dead. She had to be there for her mother, she couldn't disappoint her.

The project she and Harry were supposed to work on, was all finished by Harry. He couldn't bare to see her in so much pain but he acted in a way that he didn't care.

Rosabelle wore long sleeves everyday and her friends always looked at her weirdly, they decided not to question it because they were afraid it had something to do with her depression.

She wasn't clinically depressed, she was too afraid to go to the doctors to be diagnosed. She would refuse to take medication either way.

A/N: Really short chapter, I know. It's been months since I have not updated for any of my other books, and I apologize for that. I have been so busy with school and it's difficult to balance out my schedule.