21 Questions

I did not like where this was going.

"I ask a question then you ask one." he told me.

"Why?"

"Because I want to know about you."

"That's what the last person said." I started to walk faster. But he grabbed my wrist. I tried not to flinch from the pain. I looked into his green eyes. They were the kind of eyes that would make you melt just by them looking at you. Something about him just made me trust him. He raised his eyebrow at me and and I pulled away.

"Fine."

"Okay." he smiled. r"Do you want to start or...?"

"No you can start." I half smile.

"Okay. Soo what's your favorite color?"

"Black or green." I smile thinking about his eyes. "You?"

"Purple. What kinda of music do you like?"

"Screamo, punk, old rock and alternative."

"Like Nirvana and Pierce the Veil and Green Day?"

"Yeah and others like them. What about you?" we were already near the school.

"Same. Hey were almost at school.Can I ask one more question?" he stopped me and looked directly into my eyes.

"Sure." I felt really nervous now.

"What's your favorite kind of flower?" he put his hand on my cheek. The touch was gentle and made me smile.

"Roses." I walked away smiling and blushing like crazy. I walk to my locker and to homeroom. I didn't know life was going to let me be this happy. I didn't know it was even possible I could be this happy. I didn't see Mr. Tucker today because I wanted to go to Geometry and see Matt. I felt like such an idiot. I didn't even know him. He didn't know me. So why did I feel like this? I couldn't control it though. I saw Stephanie talking to her gang of girls talking. Stephanie made my life hell but not today. I get to my locker and I see Matt.

"Why are you at my locker?" I questioned him. "Are you stalking me?"

"Maybe." he smiled and winked. He had an adorable smile.

SHUTUP GWEN! My head screamed at me.

"Hey I'm glad Mrs. Sterlings put us next to each other." I smiled at his comment. Did he really mean it though? We talked in class and we walked home together. My parents left out of town for 3 months and I guess they left when I was in the bathroom last night.

"Hey Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"My parents aren't home soo..."

"Sooo?"

"Wanna come inside?"

"Yes." he smiled and we walked inside.