You Found Me

I stopped our hug. And stood up.

"Gwen? What's wrong?"

I ignored him and ran to my jewelry box and pulled out the necklace. And a book. I sat back on the bed.

"Gwen what's wrong?"

"You kept the promise." I felt like crying.

"What promise?"

"What did you promise your friend before she left?"

"I told her we would meet again. That I would find her." I showed him the necklace. "How did you get that?"

"You gave it to me before I left Well you did it. You kept that promise. I waited long enough."

"Gw-Gweny?"

I nod. "You found her. You found me." I hold back my tears but they fall anyways.

"Don't cry. Your too pretty to cry." he wipped my tears with his thumb. And I smiled remembering the day I left.

"I'm never going to let you go. Never." he pushed my hair behind my ear. "You don't know how much I missed you. Please don't ever leave me again."

"I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." I wrapped my pinky around his. "Bestfriends forever remember?"

"I remember." he laughed.

I showed him the book. There were many pictures of me and him. We laugh at the pictures and by the time we saw the last picture I realized that we closer than I remembered. We just sat there in silence, staring at each other. He put a hand on my cheek and pulled me by my waist bringing me to his lap. I set my hand on his and smiled.

"You don't know how much I missed that smile."

"You don't know how much I missed those green eyes."

"Remember when you hated me because you had brown and mine were green?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry." he stared at me weird. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Nooo." I looked at him and started to push away.

"Okay maybe!" he pulled me back in. I laughed and snuggled up closer to his chest.

"Matt?"

"Yes Gweny."

"Did you really mean it?"

"Really mean what?"

"Before I left you kissed me me and said I love you." I looked into the eyes I grew to love.

"Yes Gweny. I do love you. I always did." he held me and whispered it again. "I love you." He leaned in and kissed me.

And it felt just like the first one 8 years ago. I had my Matt back and he finally had his Gweny.

He stopped the kiss and pulled two things from his bag.

One: my Batman bracelet.

Two: a dozen of roses.