Im a Monster ... Arent I?

-Grewn's P.O.V.-

Matt.

How did this happen?

I didn't deserve him.

Him being my bestfriend made me special.

But now I'm his girlfriend.

I'll probably hurt him like this morning and I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Maybe I should just leave ...

"Gweny?" I snapped back into reality and realized we were almost at school.

"Yeah?" his perfect green eyes look at me like I'm someone important. Which makes me hurts more. "What's up?"

"Do you just want to go home? I mean we can stay if you want but-" Was this Matt asking me to skip school? The boy whose had straight A's since preschool? I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." and we turned to walk home.

We stop at his house because he needed cloths and and I stood in the living room admiring everything. There was pictures of his family and him everywhere. Except for one. In the corner of the room was another picture of him and his family and they're smiling. But I am too. When Matt's family found out I was leaving we all took a family picture. Yes I said family picture. This was my family and my "legal guardians" were nothing to me. I held the picture close basically hugging it when a pair of familiar arms wrapped around my waist.

"You were and you are the perfect piece to our family. You always will be." Matt whispered in my ear. I put the picture back, turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I stood up on my tippy toes and smiled with our faces only a few inches apart.

"Lets go." he picked me up and carried his bag at the same time. I laughed and we walked to my house. For a moment everything seemed normal. I seemed normal.

But I'm a monster ... Aren't I?