twenty.

MAD WOMAN | xx.
"WANDA WILL BE A WIDOW"
New Asgard | 2025

Athena tried her best not to stare at Jane, but she couldn't help it. For someone who had cancer, she looked amazing. Full head of hair, amazing Asgardian armor, and Mjolnir. Had they found a cure for cancer that she didn't know about? Technology was scary these days and she heard that Stark tech was being seized. Probably for trying to take over the world.

Or because it like killed a guy in London but same difference. 

"All of these people are Asgardian?" Yelena asks as she looks around, "They look so normal."

"Why don't you go punch one in the face?" America suggests, "That way you can see if they're really normal or not."

"You're funny America Chavez, don't think I won't hit you. I hurt children," Yelena threatens.

"That's terrible," Kate states.

"Says the woman who put her mom in jail," Yelena retorts.

"Stop talking," Athena orders the three of them as she holds a hand up. The three of them obey and stop arguing.

"Daryl, get me all of the names of the children who have been lost," Valkyrie orders. Athena watches as she moves about the room, answering the concerns of her people. She was good at it. She was good at ruling. Perhaps things happened for a reason and Thor, Loki, or Athena were meant to rule.

"Hey," Wanda says as she comes over to Athena's side, "No magic."

"So, whoever did this has to be like an alien or a god," Kate says nodding her head, "Sweet sweet, um so Clint didn't really train me for that."

"Yeah I'm an assassin, I kill regular people like Kate Bishop or Clint Barton," Yelena adds on.

"I don't kill," America states, "I also have not been trained? I just unfortunately keep finding myself in near-death experiences."

"No need to fear my beloved niece," Thor says as he gently pats America on the head, "Uncle Thor will solve this problem,"

America smiles up at Thor and he smiles back at her, giving her head two more pats.

"Asgard!" Thor shouts loudly, getting everyone's attention. They clear a path for him and Athena watches curiously to see how her brother intended to handle this, "My friends, we must not quarrel. In times like this, we need to unite, come together. I see what's happening here. You're afraid."

"You know I'm surprised Natasha didn't throw herself off of a cliff sooner with all the motivational speeches she had to sit through," Yelena mutters shaking her head. Wanda, Kate, and Athena all look over at her.

"You know Natasha gave us motivational speeches too," Wanda says.

"I could have gone my entire life without knowing that," Yelena responds, her nose scrunching in disgust.

"What's wrong with a motivational speech?" Kate asks as she looks at Yelena, "I think Thor's doing quite well."

"If we are to find the children, we must first look within ourselves," Thor says as he pats his chest. Yelena quirks a brow at the words and looks over at Kate.

"It was good up until that part," Kate mutters.

"I'll be back in a minute," Thor tells everyone as he uses Stormbreaker and summons the Bifrost, but it only sends him flying into a monument outside. Athena winces as she watches her brother crash.

"I'm starting to see why you guys initially lost to Thanos," Kate says and Athena hits her on the back of the head causing Kate to mutter an 'ow.'

"Everyone out!" Valkyrie orders and everyone clears out of the room leaving them to discuss their attacker. Thor enters and Korg politely points out that his cape is on fire.