RWBY: The game merges with reality, and I become the Immortal Emperor

While exploring the forbidden area, he was strangled by a hidden formation and was reborn back to ten years ago!

At this time, the fantasy virtual online game was being tested internally!

Knowing that he could feedback his cultivation, Jaune did not hesitate. 

He immediately used all his wealth to make money like crazy, and after making money, he spent all the money to enter the game!

For a time, Jaune was the first in the game rankings!

"This guy is crazy, it's just a rubbish game, there is no 100% virtuality at all, just spend some money to play, his money is enough to buy this game!"

"I don't know which prodigal son he is, he is such a big idiot!"

However, when the game recharge channel was closed and the cultivation began to be fed back to himself, everyone was stunned!

"I just entered the Sea Realm, and he has become the Immortal Emperor!"

"Damn, this is a ruthless person! Immortal Emperor, do you still need a pendant on your leg?"

In the later stage, some bosses and NPCs in the game entered the real world.

But they found that there was actually a Immortal Emperor in this world!

Traditional fantasy, invincible text, online game, rebirth!

This Game is Based on the Story Shrouding the Heavens

Summary of Shrouding the Heavens

In the far reaches of the dark and frozen universe, nine enormous dragon corpses were tied with an ancient bronze coffin. It seems that they were set there since the birth of the universe. Such astonishing scene was captured by a space probe floating in the outer space.

Nine dragons and the mysterious bronze coffin made people wonder that whether they came back to ancient times or just reached the other shore of the universe. A giant mythical world was unfolded, where immortality gradually appeared and paranormal events continuously occurred.

Countless people started to find their own tracks (The Dao) in such mythical realm. Their passion was like turbulent ocean wave which would never cease. The heat in their blood was like erupting volcanoes. Their desire for power and immortality dragged them down to the chasm without knowing it.

Eleven classmates held a reunion after graduating. Their friendship was tested, as the bronze coffin took them away from earth and arrived in another unknown planet. The desire for living forced them to follow the path of the ancient gods. Entering a new world of cultivation, will any of them reach immortality, or will they all die along the way?

(Jaune Charge in game Over a Few Quadrillion and Above of Lien)

Cultivation

Essence of Cultivation

"Take the body as a seed."

Wheel and Sea (Seed) -- Five Dao Palaces -- Four Poles -- Dragon Transformation (Nine of the Spine) -- Immortal Platform (Six)

-- Quasi-Emperor -- Great Emperor -- Red Dust Immortal

Cultivators first had to establish their Sea of Bitterness, gradually expanding it. Only then could they sense their Wheel of Life, because the two of them were so inextricably connected.