Sneak peak.

"What the hell, my mate has to be the weekest in the pack, the one everyone teases and fucking pushes, no i dont deserve this.. Moon godess why." He said to me with utter discust in his eyes, i had no idea what was happening because i hadnt gone through my shift yet because i was still only 15 i would turn 16 tomorrow...

" i jacob starnwel, alpha son of the silver moon pack reject you, sarah wilky as my mate." He snarled at me and only then had i figured out what was happening. He went back to his girlfriend and started sucking her face off like he was before.

My heart shattered, i just left walking out the school, not running because that would mean he won by heaps i just wanted to be slow...plus if i ran my pain would be too obvious.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sarah is a teenage girl living in a werewolf pack, she was adopted and has no connection with family, she never new them, she doesnt even know if she is a werewolf...

She has blondy brown hair and hazel green eyes, well at least for now...

________________________________

Hi guys so this book is about werewolves if you havent noticed, i hope you stick around. Its not my first book but its my first supernatural one so dont be shy to tell me about any mistakes or ideas you have, thanks.

Luce