Training.

I wake up to a peicful howl. I got told its the pack alarm. I slowly slip into my onsuit and into the shower turning it hot.

I wrap a towel around me as i walk into my walk in robe grabbing out an outfit for training. I grabbed a pair of leggings and a white almost see through top with a pinaple on it reaching just below my belly button.

I go to my makeup and pull put some maskara since i was going to be training and sweaty i didnt want too much on so no foundation or anything.

I plopped on some black converse and walked out of mu room and down the stairs. I could smell bacon as i walked towards the dining area everyone greeted me and i walked over to get some food, pilling food onto my plate i turned around almost bumping into someone.

"Sorry" we both say at the same time. As another person looking quite similar to the first comes over. I then notice mum.

"Oh i see you've met cody and lilah" mum says " they are both vampires and are your training buddies and protectors" she says.

"Hi nice to meet you, you dont understand how long we have waited to finally meet you, and here you are looking even cuter than everyone said." Cody says smiling hugging me.

"Im so excited we can be like best friends and go shopping and play pranks on cody and stuff" lilah says grinning.

"Hey" cody says puching lilahs arm.

"Heh hi nice to meet you both, i havent had friends before let alone gone shopping, this is litterally the best thing ever" i say to the smiling and taking a seat.

" Oh yea we heard about that but yea i think we have the same taste for things anyway, except for blood of course..." She says her eyes turning dark, my face slightly going white " nah just kidding i dont drink blood, well not on purpoise anyway its only if im attacking someone and have to bite them..." She says

" Oh ok thats better than what i expected" i say as i start eating my food.

" We happen to be in the rooms next to you by the way so ye itll be cool." Cody says.

We finish our food and go outside to meet the trainer.

" So since you dont have much experience i will start with basics but itll be hard because we are training every day ok!! And i wanna see what you got from your shift." the trainer says " my name is susa by the way"

"Ok nice to meet you susa, how do i start"i ask

"Well first what was your track speed for school, dont worry i know you were week i understand just ket me know anyway" she says

" Well i was really slow i was around 5km per hour" i say looking at my feet

"Ok thats fine, well lets have a look at you now." She says and brings me to a racing track.

I put my foot on the line and get ready to run.

"Go" she says.

I run and run with all my might it seems like forever before i reach the end lane.

"Ok walk back" she screams over and talks to the lilah and dillan as i do.

"Ok lets do it again except this time go into the crouch start." I do as she says and run again. Repeating this muliple times.

"Ok stop. Lets go see your times." She walks into a shed where there are benches and a white board.

I sit down and she jots some number up on the board.

"Ok so the first one you were deffinantly faster than what you where in school, you got to 20km per hour. When you did the crouch pisition you got even faster, you got to 40km per hour. Once you did that a few times you got faster, your last run was at 70km per hour. The average speed for a werewolf is at 60. The average for an alpha is at around 70km per hour but the average for you brother is around 80 so for you, it should be around vampire speed which is around 100km per hour or more. So ive decided we can do running on tuesdays and thursdays but today we are doing a range of things." She explains

"Wow thats the fastest i have ever run in my life put together." I say.

"Yes well next we are doing strength. So lets got to the gym" we go out of the shed and back towards the house but instead of going up the stairs we go down into a gym area with a pool and equiptment.

"Okay firstly lets got to the weights. again what was your average at school?" She asks

"I could only lift 5k weights." I say

"Ok well lets see the improvment" she says

___________________________________

Hey guys so the next chapter is still her first day of training, i put too much in that i have to spread it out.

Luce.