Who?'

As soon as i was out of the school doors i ran to the woods escaping from my horrid life i ran and ran not knowing where to go i just kept running further and further, i didnt care what could happen to me i just wanted to be away from my pack...

After running for about an hour i slowly stopped and curled up in a ball next to a tree, my energy had slipped out of me and i gently drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

I woke up with the sun rise right infront of my eyes and i was in pain, i couldnt move. I couldn't speak, my face was stiff from all the crying.

Something was happening, i didnt feel right. I moved my arm ever so slowly and tried to get up but instead i heard my bones crack. I tried again and this time managed to stand but could still feel bones cracking.

I fell to the ground and the sun shone on me, i closed my eyes not being able to bear the pain.

Only then did i realise it was my birthday... I was shifting.

I kept my eyes closed as i came into a crawling position. I didnt have anymore pain... I opened my eyes and looked down to see white paws. I slightly turned my head around and saw a tail that was white with goldern tips on my fur. I slowly walked around to a nearby stream and looked in...

What i saw was amazing.

I was shocked.

I saw a wolf with white and goldern tiped fur. (Shes not the wolf in the picture...)

The wolf had goldern eyes causing the gold in its fur to stand out.

"This cant be right" i thought.

" but it is" i heard a voice inside my head causing me to jump slightly

"Who are you" i thought to myself

"Sierra and the wolf you see there is me and well you too i guess." She said in a matter of factly way.

"Wow" is all i managed.

" Yea i know, i wonder what u'll look like now" she said getting excited.

"What do you mean" i asked confused.

"Well when werewolves shift for the first time they usually look different in human form after..." She says still excited.

So since we both shared her excitment i shifted and looked into the stream i noticed my hair was still a shade of brown but with golder/blond natural looking highlights... And my eyes well they still had their brown and green but right in the middle near the pupil they had spekles of gold... My skin was a little tanner and i was all healed from my bruises and cuts, i had no more scars anywhere or burn marks...

"Wow" sierra and i said at the same time.

I heard a rustle in the leaves behind me and smelt an weirdly familia scent. I quickly turned towards it as a black with silver tiped wolf came towards me shifting as they did.

A boy around two years older then me with black hair silver sltreaks and eyes that were similar to mine except with silver. He came towards me with an excited/amaized look on his face as he came and hugged me. I just stood there stiffly and he noticed still smiling as he pulled away.

"Sister.. You dont know how long ive been looking for you" he said hugging me again...

"Wait who are you" i asked unsure...

He pulled away again this time a look of hurt in his eyes.

"Im your brother, dillan. dont you understand we need to get you home, those stupid people that adopted you actually kidnapped you because they were jellous that they didnt have any pups, i know stupid but thats what happened... I think its worse than what alpha thought, i think they brainwashed you." He said. I was shocked but slowly nodded my head and he shifted giving me a nudge signalising to shift and follow, so i did.