Just a normal morning.

Years ago all werewolves were one, all apart of one pack. The alpha Was of coarse the moon goddess.

They all lived in peace and harmony with one another and would get along with ordinary wolves as well. One day the pack were crossing the edge of the boarder between humans and werewolves and a small group of the pack decided that they wanted to be different, like the humans so they left the pack and formed their own. They called themselves sivol's. A few years later they attached the other pack and tried to kill the alpha, from then on we have been in war with the sivol and will never find peace again.

---------------------

My alarm went off signaling time to get ready for school. I groaned and slamed my fist on my alarm.

I was tough but shy and i didnt know how to stick up for myself.

Today was the day before my birthday. I was excited because tomorrow i have a chance of meeting my mate and i meet my wolf!

I roled over and slammed into the ground, i sighed and got up. Walking into my ensuite i quickly had a shower and changed into some black shorts and a baggy grey singlet that had the roling stones symbol on it. Tucking in one side of my top i put on some white converse and started on my hair. I curled it and left it out

I was just an ordinary girl but not a werewolf just yet, i didnt even know if i was one, see im adopted but its not like my foster family wanted me, they only abuse me... So does my pack, what a pack i have...

I slowly tried to creep out of the house but sighed as i felt a hand on my shoulder.

" where do you think your going ey?!" My foster dad (derek) said turning me around and pulling me to the beat room.

Yes a beat room as in where they tie my up to a wall and the pack all let out their anger for anything on me... I am forced to go every day in the morning, after school and before bed and i was not looking forward to it...

Everyone was already their and by the looks of it they where all angry... Great. I was brought to the wall and he let me go as the guards came towards me but i stopped them and slowly tied myself, there was no point in fighting back, so i just did it myself. I tied my feet then the guards helped with my hands making sure i was secured to the wall they put a peice of cloth around my mouth so that it would go over my mouth and i bit down on it as the first person came up towards me.

They never said anything to me except that i was pathetic and they hate me. I was only brought in so that they could do this. I guess i feel glad that its to me and not some poor kid. I deserve it tho... Im not apart of their pack im an intruder i guess... So i just suck in a breath and take what they give me.

__________________________________________

Hey guys hope you liked the first chapter, well not liked but you know wwhat i mean. If you liked it then i think u need help... Anyway plz stick around.

Luce