6months later

Ive been training hard for the time ive been here and its been paying off, 2 weeks after i started training i had already moved from punching bag to tree, from 70km per hour to 90 and from 90k weight to 120. I was changed.

Now ive gone further... I got to rocks instead of trees, from 90km to 120 and from 120k to 130... I didnt look like a body builer which i was extremely happy, instead i looked only a little toned but looked a lot weeker than what i was. Coach thought i was ready to do it now. Although my original plan was to go after a year of training, turns out i didnt need that much. To top it off my wolf was above alpha height now, i was the largest, strongest and fastest of my pack.

Today i was getting ready see it turns out the oack next to my old one had been attacked so my old pack is comming to my pack now which is kind of perfect for my plan. Cody has been acting really weird lately, a bit overprotective. Lilah and i are full on best friends, like sisters.

And i have become really close to my mum...

"Sweaty come say hello to everyone the silver moon pack is here" mum calls. I quickly finish my makeup and stare in the mirror, i was wearing a midrift top that said ' back off ' with some light grey high waisted shorts and a thin leather jacket to top it off i was wearing some not too high but not too short black zipper heels.

My makeup was simple. A little but of concealer, mascara, bronzer and some red lip stick. I looked amazing and i new it. I smirked as i walked out of my room and down the stairs where i saw everyone staring at me. I walked over to my mum and brother hugging them and walking towards alpha.

"Hello alpha starnwell, havent seen you in a while." I smirked.

"What?? Who are you, sorry i dont mean to be rude" he asks.

" No, no im sure you do as you were my whole life... Im sure your son will know, wont you jacob." I sneered looking his way. He looked shocked.

"Who is it jacob?" The pack members asked confused...

"Its... Its... No it cant be." He stuttered.

"Oh but it is" i smirked

" its sarah." He gulped "sarah wilky"

Everyone gasped and my smirk grew.

"Well mum im going to go for a run, cody, lilah wanna join" i ask turning to them.

"Sure " they both say.

We went to the track and started running laps even in human form i was now faster than them.

Soon enough jacob came out. "What do you want jacob" i asked not really caring.

"You" he said.

I heard a low growl from behind me. Stopping i looked over and saw cody appear infront of jacob, what is he doing?!

"I dont know but i bet its stupid" sierra says. As i walk over

" Too bad mutt you cant have her, shes mine" cody says anger filling his voice.

"Wait what" jacob, lilah and i ask at the same time.

" You havent realised because you havent let him go but you and i are mates aswell..." He whispers. They others dont seem to hear.

"What?!" I ask.  "How can i have two mates?!"

"I dont know... But im in pain withough you" cody says facing me.

" I need a run" i say " by myself" i manage the last part before sprinting in the woods. I shift and dont stop running.

'Mum' i mindlink her

'Yes sweatie' she replies almost instantly.

'Jacob and cody are my mates...' I say

___________________________________________________

Ok guys i hope you liked it, a bit weird hey a werwolf and a vampire oohhhhh.. Anyway luv ya

Luce.