prologue

sunoo and his friends ni-ki and jungwon, just sitting in one table in the school cafeteria, talking about things that they are comfortable taking about with each other. it's currently their break and for them this break really means lot, i mean it's not easy to be council officer or a dance club president.

"so sunoo, i'm just wondering why you still don't have any crushes since elementary. i mean we've been friends since we're in diapers yet i haven't heard you talk about someone who made your heart beat fast or made you blush." jungwon asked out of the blue which made sunoo just rolled his eyes before answering

"well it's simple, i am not interested." he simply answered the boy which made ni-ki shake his head before drinking his iced coffee drink.

"but seriously, didn't i tell you once that i had a crush on haruto when we were freshmen in high school?" sunoo inquired, causing jungwon to widen his eyes in surprise and ni-ki to choke on his coffee.

"what the hell? you had a crush on haruto? but why? haruto always teases you, and you constantly complain about how annoying he is to us," jungwon exclaimed, almost shouting, which drew the attention of the cafeteria's occupants.

"shh jungwon, everyone's looking." ni-ki warned him and jungwon immediately looks around to see if ni-ki is really telling the truth. after he saw that everyone is really looking at them he smiled awkwardly and slowly covered his face with the book he borrowed from the school library out of embarrassment.

"but that was before tho, i don't have any plans liking someone again. for me, it's just a distraction to acads and to all my other responsibilities." sunoo added.