chapter 2

"does heeseung likes that kim sunoo guy?" sunghoon wondered, asking jay.

they're currently on the café near the campus, it's just sunghoon and jay. jake is busy studying and heeseung is also busy because the coach told him that they have an emergency training, that's why they wasn't able to join the two today.

"i don't know bro, but i guess they're pretty close since heeseung asked you to hand the handkerchief to him and he'll be the one to return it to that sunoo we are talking about. or maybe, he wants to get closer to sunoo? not sure, heeseung is very hard to read sometimes." jay replied causing sunghoon to sigh.

why am i even thinking this? i mean it's normal to get curious right? it's not like i like heeseung nor that council president. i mean i am not gonna lie, sunoo is pretty, his face is angelic but no, i do not like him and i'm a hundred percent sure i don't.

"anyways, why are you asking about sunoo and heeseung? you're being to obvious you know, just admit it that sunoo is your type lol. we've been friends since kinder hoon, i know you more than anyone." jay said which made sunghoon taken aback.

"trust me jay, i do not." sunghoon replied simply causing jay to chuckle.

"okay if you say so" jay replied sarcastically

"i'm just curious maybe? of course, heeseung is our friend and it's normal to get curious about his lovelife or what people call it, right?" sunghoon said again, convincing jay to trust him.

jay gone quiet for a while, it looks like his thinking. after how many seconds he look at sunghoon with sa smirk in his face. it looks like his planning something and sunghoon don't wanna get involved in this things. they've been friends since childhood, he knows jay.

back then when they were in seventh grade jay threw a bucket of food coloring on the campus pool because the one who made fun of sunghoon is also a member of the swimming team. he threw the bucket food coloring onto the same pool where the boy was practicing that time. the boy's skin immediately turned blue, and jay was caught doing it. his parents were immediately called by the principal.

"if you're really curious then, i have a plan." jay said smiling widely

"no jay, just no." sunghoon replied glaring at the boy

"stop being dramatic dude, you didn't let me finish what i was going to say." jay whined which made sunghoon slight shook his head.

"so what i was going to say is, how about we make a bet?"