chapter 7

"thanks for the coffee, heeseung. i'll treat you to coffee next time too," sunoo said, smiling shyly at the taller guy in front of him.

"no need to spend money on me, sun. i'm the one who should treat you to a proper meal next time," heeseung replied to the boy with a soft smile.

"no, heeseung, there's no need for you to buy me a meal next time. you already brought me a cake and coffee. that's enough for me," sunoo said, playing with his fingers out of shyness.

"you helped me carry those books too. thank you, heeseung. really," sunoo added, making heeseung blush.

"are you okay? why are you suddenly turning red? are you not feeling well? you're so red," sunoo suddenly panicked when he saw heeseung's face turning red.

heeseung also started panicking and shook his head while having a confused and embarrassed expression on his face. he just scratched the back of his head because he didn't know how to explain to sunoo that he was just blushing, and that would be even more embarrassing, heeseung thought.

"no, sunoo, i'm perfectly fine. it's just a little bit hot in here," heeseung finally came up with this excuse and started fanning himself using his hands.

of course, he needed to pretend that he was really just feeling hot for sunoo to believe his excuses. sunoo nodded, clearly convinced by heeseung's act.

"i think i should get going now, heeseung. i still have a meeting to attend for the student council," sunoo bid his goodbye and immediately picked up his things before facing heeseung again.

"thanks again for the treat. see you around, heeseung," sunoo smiled brightly and waved his hand before leaving.

on the other hand, heeseung was stunned by sunoo's beauty.

what was that?

he couldn't move or talk. his crush had just smiled brightly at him and told him that he would see him around.