chapter 6

sunoo was walking alone, carrying a lot of books because the teacher asked him to do so. he's heading to the library to give them to their teacher. the weather is kinda hot today. sunoo, while carrying the books, is already tired, and his sweat can't help but flow. he is still carrying the books because he needs to deliver them to their teacher as soon as possible.

but he got surprised when someone called his name, which made him look in the direction where he heard it. it was heeseung running towards him.

"hey, sunoo!" heeseung shouted. sunoo was so confused why heeseung is running towards him now.

"heeseung?" he called him, but still with confusion on his face.

"uhm, hi sun," heeseung greeted him with a wide smile on his face. sunoo also smiled at the boy in front of him.

"hello, heeseung. long time no see," sunoo replied, not removing the smile from his face.

sunoo is always like this. he's always a smiley person, which makes heeseung like him even more. he's just so pure, sweet, and there's something about him that heeseung can't explain, which makes him want to protect the boy at all costs.

"why are you carrying so many books? do you want me to help you carry them?" heeseung asked, willing to help sunoo. but sunoo just shook his head before answering.

"no, heeseung, it's okay—" but before he could finish his sentence, heeseung came closer to him, snatched all the books from him, and carried them without saying anything.

"heeseung, no, it's fine, really." sunoo was still trying to protest, but heeseung just gave him a bright smile.

"where are we heading, sunoo?" heeseung asked, ignoring sunoo's protest. sunoo knows that he cannot stop the taller guy from doing this, so he just gave up and told him where.

heeseung and he started walking together, going to the library. they also talked about random things that friends who haven't talked for not so long but long would talk about.