chapter 15

"alright, everyone, this is sunghoon. he's beomgyu's cousin and the chosen one to represent and advertise our university," sunoo introduced him to everyone, and sunghoon bowed as a sign of respect.

"so, sunghoon, are you single?" jungwon suddenly asked, which made sunoo glare at him.

dongpyo playfully hit jungwon to silence him, but the boy just groaned in pain and playfully rolled his eyes.

"what's wrong with asking if he's single?" jungwon whined, causing sunghoon to laugh gently. this caught sunoo's attention.

"don't get me wrong, i'm not interested in him. he's not my type, but his friend, jongseong park, is," jungwon said in a flirty tone. everyone, except sunghoon, shook their heads, feeling secondhand embarrassment.

"to answer your question, mr. vice president, yes, i am single, but i don't think my friend jay is interested in dating," sunghoon shyly replied.

the room fell into immediate silence after sunghoon mentioned that his friend, jungwon's crush, wasn't dating anyone and also wasn't interested in dating anyone.

sunoo awkwardly laughed, trying to break the silence.

"so, maybe we should start discussing the advertisement. is that fine with you, sunghoon?" sunoo suggested, making sure to ask sunghoon's opinion before starting.

"yeah, that's fine with me," sunghoon answered, smiling at sunoo. sunoo smiled back at him before turning to the other council officers.

"alright, everyone, feel free to share your ideas and suggestions," sunoo assured everyone.

sunghoon immediately raised his right hand, seeking permission to speak after hearing what sunoo had just said.

"can i suggest something?" he spoke, catching everyone's attention once again.

"sure, you can. what is it?" yuna asked.

"i was thinking of having a partner to promote and advertise the school," sunghoon suggested.

"oh, i like that idea of yours, sunghoon," jungwon commented, which made the boy smile.

"i think it would be great if sunoo would be your partner," wonyoung also suggested, causing sunoo to choke on his iced americano.

"why me, though?" sunoo asked, confused.

"because i think both of you would look really cute together," wonyoung answered, winking at him.

"sunghoon, do you have anyone in mind whom you think would be suitable to be your partner and promote the school well?" yuna asked, and everyone fell silent, waiting for the boy's response.

"i do not have anyone in mind, but i'm thinking of sunoo being my partner," he responded, looking directly into sunoo's eyes.

sunoo immediately blushed, trying to avoid eye contact.