Chapter 4: You Call Yourself A Mother

Su'lee POV

We had finally pulled up to my Aunt Sarah's house. I hope she don't start no shit with Su'Mae cause I'm in no mood to break up a fight. All the little low budget dope boys were out. They were whistling at us and asking for our number. I hated coming to the fucking projects. It was nothing but hoodrats all over wanting to get with you or rob you. Some ratchet ass chicks were looking at us popping shit. What these bitches didn't know was I am from these projects too and I would slice a bitch up quick buck 50 all day.

Our Aunt Sarah moved on the first floor so at least we didn't have to get on that pissy ass elevator. I saw Danny's fine ass giving a fiend a bag of dope soon as we walked in the building. Now you would think it was 2:00 in the afternoon instead of 2:00 in the morning. People were out all over most of them being dope boys and fiends. Danny was still fine as hell and my pussy got moist every time I saw him. He comes down to the club from time to time to watch me dance even tho he stunt like he not there to see me. I know he still want me cause I still want him.

Danny and I had history see he was almost my baby daddy but I had a miscarriage cause some duck head bitch he was fucking jumped me wit six of her bum ass friends. I was so hurt but Danny was there for me and I heard he even beat the bitch down. Danny is the only man that I have been in love with. See I love Ace but I ain't in love with him.

I knocked on my Aunt Sarah door waiting for her to come open it. You could hear people shuffling around so I know they must be smoking crack. Buddy my Aunt Sarah's off and on boyfriend answered the door and he was grinning from ear to ear showing off his yellow ass teeth. I couldn't stand his dirty ass he always gave me the creeps. Su'Mae looked passed already bout I just grabbed her hand and squeezed it letting her know I got her.

We fight sometimes but that's my sister and I love her more than anything on this planet even tho I still think she jealous of me and Ace. My Aunt Sarah was sitting on the couch with this dirty ass robe on looking crazy. Now don't get it fucked up I don't like my Aunt either for getting my mother strung out on crack but I still feel my mother is weak for being a follower.

"Where she at Aunt Sarah" I asked not wanting to beat around the bush. "She got her own spot on the fifth floor. Apartment 506 and you know she look like she clean too. Bitch don't come down here no more. You got that for me Susu" she said sweating like someone dumped a bucket of water on her. I tossed her $500 and walked out wit Su'Mae right on my tail.

"You think mommy got herself cleaned up" I asked Su'Mae as we got on that pissy ass elevator. "I hope so" was all she said. We got off the elevator and 506 was right in front of us. I knocked on the door not knowing what to expect.

Ming Lee POV

I was laying in bed trying to rest because I had just got home from work. I had been clean for five months now and was a cashier at a twenty four hour CVS. I was post to get off at five but I stayed and got some overtime. Someone kept knocking at the door and I was praying they would just go away. I knew it wasn't nobody but Sarah ass. Ever since I decided to change my life she has had a problem with me. She even tried to get some ghetto chicks to fight me but Danny stopped them.

I got up because the knocking wouldn't quit. "Please Sarah leave be I don't want trouble" I said so tired of the drama. "Mommy it's us" I heard Su'lee say. I knew them apart better than anyone. I am their mother and you are suppose to know your children. I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes there they stood my beautiful babies all grown up. "Come in. I'm sorry I thought you guys were Sarah trying to harass me" I said putting down my bat. We sat in the living room and I was so nervous.

"You look good. How you been" Su'Mae asked. "I'm fine. I been clean for five months and I got a job at CVS. I'm trying to get my life together" I said hoping they would be proud of me. "So if you been clean this long how come you didn't come see us than" Su'lee said kinda upset. "I wanted to be clean for at least a year and in a better apartment in a better neighborhood before I came to see you two. I want you to be proud of your mother" I said fighting back tears.

"You really call yourself a mother. A mother is there for her daughters she doesn't let their father take them away" Su'lee said crying. I knew she was still upset and I couldn't blame her. "All I want is a chance to be the mother you need now. I am so sorry girls and I know I missed out on all the important things in your lives" I said now crying as well.

"Why did you have a bat when you thought we were Aunt Sarah" Su'Mae said trying to change the subject. "Because she has been so horrible to me now that I don't get high any more. She even tried to get some girls to jump me but Danny didn't let that happen" I told them. "Are you serious! That fucking bitch" Su'Mae yelled. She got up and went out the door I knew what was about to happen. I shouldn't have told them.

Su'Mae POV

Fuck that pissy ass elevator I sprinted down those steps. I couldn't believe that bitch tried to get someone to attack my mother. I couldn't stand Aunt Sarah and I'm about to down something I been wanting to do for years. I was bout to beat the shit out of Aunt Sarah. I could hear Su'lee calling my name but the anger was building the closer I got to her place.

When I got to her door I didn't knock I just kicked her door in. She was still on the couch hitting the pipe. I knocked the pipe out of her hand and punched her in the face. I slammed her on the floor and started stomping her. I got on top of her and rained down blow after blow to her face head and chest. I was slamming her head on the floor.

Her face was bloody and blood was coming from the back if her head. "Su'Mae stop! That's enough let's go" Su'lee said pulling me off of Sarah. "Bitch if you ever get someone to attack my mother again bitch I'll kill you" I said still trying to get to her. Buddy came from the back looking confused. All he saw was me being pulled out of the apartment and Sarah bloody.

"Su'Mae go get in the fucking car now! Mommy you go get all the clothes you can pack and come on. You coming with us back to Grandma Mae house and tomorrow I will find a house for us" Su'lee said taking charge. Everyone was looking being so damn nosey. I went to car clearly still pissed and I was covered in blood. The chicks that were staring us down and talking shit were now quiet ass hell. I was still so angry I wanted some to say something so I could pop off.

Su'lee POV

My Aunt Sarah was all fucked up but I knew that was coming. Su'Mae been wanting to jump on her forever. I was waiting for my mom to come back down with her stuff. I was smoking a half a blunt I had in my jacket pocket when I heard his voice behind me. "You and your sister still raising hell" Danny said. I turned around to be face to face with him. My heart started pounding and my palms got all sweaty.

"You know my Aunt Sarah had that shit coming. She a fucked up ass individual. Thanks for not letting those girls hurt my mother" I said to him. "I would never let anything happen to any of you guys especially you" he said closing the gap between us. We were chest to chest staring in each other's eyes. "I still love you Susu" he said kissing my forehead. I backed up and stared up at him. "I never stopped loving you" I said back to him.

Before anything could get anymore intense my mom came down with her bags. Me and Danny helped her to the car. I heard sirens in the distants so I knew someone called the cops. I closed the trunk and gave Danny a big kiss. "Call me. My number is still the same" he said. I got in the car and took off. I know no one would snitch but I don't want to take any chances. What I didn't know was Candace was in her window and saw me kiss Danny.

Well my live I hope y'all enjoy this update vote comment please give me some feed back let me know what your thinking. Danny and Candace are new additions. Hope your enjoying this story