Chapter 13: You Are What I Need

Ace

I was falling for Su'Mae and I know she is falling for me too. She ran through my mind constantly.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my cousin Kevin. This nigga had been MIA for a minute.

"Kev wus up Cuddy?"

He gave me a hug. "Have you seen Su'Mae? I went by the house but her grandmother told me she moved." he said.

Not this nigga too.  I couldn't waste my time competing with him too.

"Nah haven't seen her. Why you looking for her? My mom told me you have that new sexy girlfriend that look like Kim K."

"I do, but I haven't been able to get her off my mind lately." he said.

I was trying to contain my anger. He was really pissing me off.

Su'lee

I had to do something since Danny was out. I pinned my hair down and put on this black bob lace front wig I had brought.

I was going to go pay Ace a visit but dressed as Su'Mae.

I looked just like her in this black wig. I hopped in my car and headed to the club.

When I got there I saw Murda at the door talking to Biggie.

"Hey Su'Mae. You going to see Ace just a heads up Kevin in there wit him." Murda said.

"Who?" I asked. Until it dawned on me. Kevin was Mae's ex that just so happen to be Ace's cousin.

"Good looking." I said not wanting to draw to much attention to myself.

I just went up the steps and walked right in the office. "Ace I need to talk to you." I said stopping in my tracks when I saw Kevin.

I was about to put on a Oscar award winning performance.

"Kevin. What are you doing back her?" I said hugging him when he stood up.

Kevin hugged me back gripping my ass. I saw the rage and fury in Ace's eyes.

I looked up and Kevin and kissed him passionately.

"I have missed you so much." I said when I broke the kiss.

"I missed you too. Can we talk?" Kevin asked.

I looked over at Ace who was clearly angry. "Of course let's get out of here." I said linking arms with his.

As we walked out of the office I turned around and blew Ace a kiss.

"Su'lee." he mouthed at me.

I just kept walking. I wasn't gonna confirm a thing.