Chapter 10: OMG

Murda

I was waiting for Angel to get here so that we could talk. I couldn't wait to see her cause I missed her so much. She had finally pulled up and felt like my heart started pumping faster. She got of the car looking so good. She had on light makeup but she has this glow about her that made her look so radiant.

I walked to her and hugged her so tightly. She hugged me back like she missed me as much as I missed her. She pulled away and looked at me like I had two heads. "So you gonna come meet me smelling like another bish. Look I asked you to come so that I could let you know that I was pregnant. Its clear to me that you out here doing the same fucked up shit. I told you so now you know." She said getting back into her car. She pulled off just as fast as she came. All I could hear was the words I'm pregnant ringing in my ears.

I was gonna be a daddy. Why the hell did I just let her leave? I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do but I need to get my lady and unborn child back. Angel was my everything and I needed her now more than ever.

Ace

I was getting ready for my date with Su'Mae and I felt like a little kid in a candy store. I was gonna show her another side of Ace that she wouldn't expect. I'm going to wine and dine her and then she would open up to me. I know its kinda crazy dating her after I was with her sister, but it's just something about her that excites me so much.

She has a energy about her that is so dope and she carries herself with the up most respect. Now don't think that I'm saying that Su'lee is a bad look cause she not but they are just two different people. I'm not feeling this nigga Danny being with Su'lee but I will handle that nigga later.

I was dressed looking good and smelling good. Su'Mae said that she wanted to meet at the club and I didn't get why she wanted to do that. It's like she doesn't want me to know where she rest at. I'm not gonna sweat it cause after she get this dick she gonna act right.

I went and got in my Lamborghini to head to the club. When I pulled up she was standing there looking so amazing. I know that her and Su'lee are identical twins but she is just so fucking gorgeous for some reason.

There is just something about her that I can't really explain. All I know is that I really want to get to know her. I wanna know what makes her tick the things that nobody else knows about her.

"You look amazing." I said getting out of the car.

She just had this hard look on her face like she wasn't to beat to be here. Then she kinda of softened up a bit.

"You don't look to bad yourself. So where are you taking me for this date?" She asked me.

She was just so adorable. I wanted to show her it was more to me then what she thought. I wanted her to see me as Adrian and not Ace.

"Have a wonderful evening planned. All you have to do is get in my car." I said holding out my hand to her.

She looked at me for a second and then at my car. She looked like she was having a inward battle with herself. Finally she took my hand and I lead her to my car opening the door for her.

I wanted to make this a memorable not for her. I want to show her I'm not the monster that she thinks I am.

Su'Mae

I didn't feel comfortable riding in his car. I just felt like I should have been in my own car so that I could get away if needed. I have to play my part if I want this plan to work so I'm going to do my best to stay in character.

"Penny for your thoughts." He said. I had forgotten he was here for a minute.

"I was just thinking about how weird it is that I'm going on this date with you. It's not like I have been the nicest person to you." I said as convincing as I could.