Prologue

Jessica knew she was in trouble the minute her house set on fire. Jess sprinted out her front door determined not to get her long fiery red hair caught in the blazing inferno that was her house. The three story high bleached pillars that stood guard at the front of her mangled house toppled just after her mother and sister escaped to join the rest of her family at the front their now crumbled mansion. They glared at her. "I know it was your fault!" Yelled her little sister Molly from the clutches her mother who was also glaring at Jess intently. "I didn't do anything!" Jess insisted but she knew it was no use. "Come on how did you do it then!" Demanded my older brother Liam. "I already told you I did nothing!" Jess explained but her cause was lost as her father mumbled well at least we have insurance. That's when she started to break down, big, fat, ugly tears streaming down her perfect face making her mascara run.
"I hate you, I hate you all! You always blame me for everything even when you have have no proof!" Jess screamed at her family members while storming off in the opposite direction to the house. "Jessie! Wait!" Her mum yelled at her desperately, but Jess was already far away from her own family as she could. Seething she ran in a random direction away from the burning mansion. Her family always blamed her for everything no matter who or what did it. It's always 'Jess's fault' no matter who did it or what happened. And that's when it happened. All she could see where flashing light filling the air and a piercing scream that she did not realise was her own.