Joshua Lou

The next day....

Joshua felt mortified, even though she couldn't here him he felt like a 'GEORGE' but he couldn't resists that beautiful face, what was wrong with him, it was like a demon had taken over him. Joshua tried to resist sneaking glance at Jessica but the temptation was to strong. Jessica's hair flowed out around her perfectly shaped face, catching the small amount of light that filtered through the window.

His nurse walked in to the room, giving him a brief smile before going on to poking around his bed and prodding bits of him, he wasn't really paying attention though. He was lost in thought, Joshua tried to remember what Jessica King had told him when her dad was in a coma, "the only reason he even woke up was because his favourite footballer actually came to visit him, it was the shock that woke him," Joshua replayed the sentence over and over again in his head the shock, the shock, suddenly Joshua had an idea he jumped up startling the nurse, causing her to trip back and mumble 'we'll I'll come back later', Joshua needed to know the girl behind that face that he was mysteriously drawn to. After the nurse hustled out the room Joshua half limped up to Jessica and took her hands, "I'm so sorry but this is the only way," he took one hand out of hers and put it on her face, 'now or never I guess' he thought. His lips smashed to hers, the sweet taste of cherry cola lingering on her lips.

At that moment five things happened almost simultaneously:
1. Jessica woke up.
2. She slapped him very hard on the face, giving him a throbbing red mark.
3. She kissed him back.
4. Joshua's mother went to check up on Joshua, seeing a scene she did not want to see.
5. A new nurse by the name of George registered for Jessica's ward.