Jessica Abbott

Jessica heard footsteps from outside her room, she hoped they were her family's. Of course it wouldn't be, Jessica heard a doctor with a low voice start to mumble a few things and then he said in a clear loud voice, "Hello Joshua, well we have some good news, what looked like internal bleeding on the scan turned out to be nothing and your damaged spinal chord has healed up nicely the only thing is your leg, we have to keep you in a few more days but we encourage you to walk around on your crutches so you get used to it, thank you Joshua."

She heard ruffling of sheets and wanted to look up and see who it was but of cause she couldn't. She headdress a few 'ouches' and then a constant tap step, it was getting closer and closer. Finally she heard a huff and the sweet voice of Joshua Lou fill the air, she still couldn't believe that creep who she now couldn't remember the name of held her hand it seemed ridiculous.

Joshua broke the silence again, "Jessica you're really pretty and I kinda like you,"
You don't even know me Jessica thought back.
"And you'll probably hate what I'm about to do,"
Jessica started to internally panic.
Jessica felt Joshua push her fiery hair back and she wanted to slap him in the face.

Joshua must have read her mind because he stopped, "I'm sorry," he mumbled.

She heard him walk back to his bed.

She internally sighed, why had she been so freaked out about the hottest guy in the school.

Well at least he didn't have a girlfriend.