Joshua Lou

Joshua looked over at Jessica's pristine face and felt distressed, why had he dumped Jessica, he thought he loved her but right now he couldn't deal with that. Joshua looked out the small window overlooking a sad excuse for a garden trying to ignore the very empty bed beside him, he was shocked when his mother told him she wasn't having a funeral for Amy, but I guess she was too sad to do it so she didn't feel like she could organise it.

Joshua felt like he needed closure but he knew the gaping whole in his heart would never be filled, he looked over at Jessica again feeling a lump form up in his throat from sadness, suddenly he felt anger, anger for his sister, why had she (probably drunks like she always was) got into this car and sentenced this lovely girl next to him into a coma. But then again Jessica did run out on to the road. He felt a lump form in his throat, how could he say these things to his sister when she was, dead.

Joshua glanced over at Jessica again and was surprised to see a teenage boy, around their age sitting next to her and stroking her hand, what the hell? The guy sitting next to her had a big badge saying 'GEORGE' pinned proudly on his chest and had a piece of paper clutched in his hand, then he heard 'GEORGE' mumble,"Someday we will be together my darling," Joshua instantly felt a twisting sensation in his gut, "Hey! 'GEORGE' what do you thing you're doing? She's in a coma not a petting zoo!" Joshua suddenly felt colour rising to his cheeks, why was he standing up for someone he hardly knew? 'GEORGE' seamed to realise that he was facing the school's most popular and strongest swimmer and made a sensible decision to back off, but he would not stop there, 'GEORGE' had a mission and he was going to accomplish it.