Chapter 1. Moving city.

It was a early day in the mid of spring 2023.
A slight breeze ruffled the bushes outside of Angel's bedroom window.
She layed there slightly dazed from waking up.
A small yawn escaped her lips as she looked around the gray room filled with a few boxes.
They were all filled with her belongings to move.

"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩" he smiled alittle lifting up off the bed, throwing on her slippers she headed to the kitchen.
A small meow was heard behind her, her kitten Luna came into the kitchen and begins to purr against her leg.
She kneeled down stroking the little kittens ginger furr.
"𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧" Angel hummed.

She was excited, to finally move. After 16 weeks in the police academy being at the top of her class and 2 years in training as a homicide officer she finally got her certificates.
She was so proud of herself.
She looked up on the counter and smiled softly at a picture to the right.
"𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝... 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫" A few tears form in her blue eyes.
"𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬" she muttered, smile faded.

A few hours late and Angel's on the next bullet train to the Chicago S.V.U.
She dreamt of this moment for years since she was younger.
To serve and protect civilians as well as help solve cases which was too hard for others but easy as cutting cake for her.
She watched out the window as people, platforms and natural speeding by the window of the bullet train.
Next stop Chicago...