Chapter 3 First Day On The Job

Her alarm roared at 6:15am.
The sun blared threw the small window onto her face, she yawned while stretching her arms out.
A grin forms and she jumped out of bed.

Shoving some bread into a toasta she runs to the bathroom.
She gushes at her kitty on the bed rolling around "𝐀𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨" Angel giggled.

Within 20 minutes she is ready to head to work.
She grabs her files and head off to Chicago PD.
As she steps outside the apartments she pulls up Google maps on her phone and type in the address.
"𝐀𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 30 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲" she smiles and starts to walk.

Not long after she arrive at the Chicago PD bulding, it was not as big as she imagined. It was alittle ruined down, old of anything.
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞?" She though.
She pulled open the door and headed to the front desk where a bigger man with a rounder belly was sat typing on a computer.

"𝐄𝐦 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞?" She spoke up.
The man looked down over the counter "𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞" he grinned alittle
"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥" she smiled alittle
"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝" he chuckled.

Angel was clueless on what he meant  but faked a small laugh.
"𝐒𝐨..?"
"𝐀𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦. 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞 10?" he pushed over a small file.
Angel knodded then head to the small table, sitting down she starts to fill it out.

She completes the form and hands it back.
"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚...𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤. 𝐆𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞" he grins
Angel's knods not knowing what else to say, she head to the room with a blue strip door.

As she opens the door it smacks into someone.
"𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..." she pauses seeing a similar face staring down at her.
It was the man from the coffee shop.
His eyes were burning with hate, staring down at her like some weak pray.
She gulps and step into the room.
"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?" This time is voice was deep, deeper then she expected.
It created a shiver down her spine.
"𝐀𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.𝐒. 𝐈𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫?" her voices trailed off as he never loses eye contant with her.

He shake his head "𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡?!" he scoffed.
Those words stabbed her right into her heart.
"𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐞" she thought.
Rage slightly raised in her soul "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐤𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞" she crossed her arms.
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞"