Chapter 14 Stranger things

It's been almost 2 weeks since Angel moved in with Dexter while it been nothing but professional between them at work at home he seemed more caring yet hiding away from her.

She really couldn't tell what was going on.
He kept his distance away from her as usual, mostly after the incident in the bathroom when she forgot he was showering and she walk in on him.

Mist is all she saw at first when she walked in, untill she released what she was looking at past the mist.
Dexter was in the shower too busy washing his face to notice she walked in.
She got a small glance of his upper body.
He was bulky and build, not over powering but just enough to notice.

Her face went raw red when he did finally turn and saw her she quickly apologies and ran back into her room.

Since then she hasn't been able to face him either so she was slightly glad he avoided her too.
She hated herself even more now because her body would heat up everytime she saw him, heard his voice or went to bed.

She knew she needed to get out, she was going crazy.
Not just by embarrassment but shamefullness as well as she felt like she was losing her mind with seeing things.

She felt like she was being watched, stalked... prayed apon.
She kept seeing dark figures at work and at home.
Her heart would stopped everytime and her body would paused for a moment.
..she feared Travis again...

Angel yawned as she wrote down a small post note that read "Book doctors appoitment for trama bond and sexural frustration"

She shook her head as she tried to forcus on work now.
" 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐀, 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬, 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞" she muttered.
Opening the fridge at the station she pulled out her lunchbox.

Dexter had made her spaghetti carbonara for lunch after she had mentioned it was once her favourite meal her parents would make every other week for dinner.
It warmed her heart when he did the smallest of things like that.

Angel sat down and begin to dig in as Brain had walked in smiling away.
"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐀, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭?" He asked sitting dwon across from her.

She smiled back "𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝"
"𝐀𝐡 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞.." Brain trailed off, his smile slightly faded.
Angel definitely felt some sort of jealous? From him.

She wouldn't understand why as her and Dexter were nothing but professional.
If another her friendship with Brain was blooming.

"𝐎𝐨𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞?" She looked over to him to see his reaction.
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫?" Puzzled at her question
"𝐖𝐞𝐥..." she paused after placing down her fork.
"𝐢 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫? 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟?" she smiled

Brain smile light up "𝐢-𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨-"
"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥" Leo spoke up walking in.
"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐫" Angel said looking over.
Dexter was beside Leo, he looked pissed.
She could always tell when he was cause of his eyes and expression.
It may be a blank look to everyone else but she knew it now living with him.