Chapter 16 The Black Dress

Angel took her time looking threw different shops for a outfit. She coudln't really find many she liked or wanted or it would be too much money to pay.
"How about this place?" Dexter suggested pointing over at a small store called "𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚎"

Angel looked over and smiled with a nod.
They head over and begin to look threw the racks until a small sparkle catched Dexters eyes.
It was a small black sequins on a manaquine just by the tills.
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?"
Angel eyes sparkled when she saw it "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨.. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲"
She ran her fingers across it smilining more.

"𝐄𝐦 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 8-10?" Angel asked a  employer behind the till.
The employer smiled "𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨, 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧"
Angel could almost spin in a circle hearing they had her size.
"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
The emoyler took the dress from the back rack and walked to the dressing rooms.

Dexter sat down on a small couch that was provided for other shoppers to sit while trying on clothes.
"𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥" he grinned seeing how dazed Angel looked.

Angel stepped into the changing room and slipped on the dress.
It was curve fitting and abit showy but she loved it.
She looked at herself in the mirror happy untill she noticed the dress didn't cover the few scar on her chest.
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭.."

She pasued untill Dexter shouted threw to come out so he could see.
Angel took a big breath and stepped outs seeing Dexter staring right at her.

Her face heated up alittle.
"𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥" Dexter spoke up and he walked over to her.
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤? 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬.." Angel couldn't bare saying it so she placed her hand just above the scar on her chest.
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞.."

Dexter shook his head "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮" he smiled softly.
Angel smiled back "𝐓-𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧"
She turned back into the changing room while Dexter sat back down trying to tame his beating heart.

"𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭.." He muttered glading his tounge across his teeth.
He'd give anything to just mark her right now, that dress fitted all the right places.

Awhile later after they had somwthing to eat and drink, oicking uo a few more things they headed back home.

"𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐱" Angel smiled and went off leaving Dexter to his Tv and thoughts.

He couldn't get the imagie off Angel and that dress out of his head.
"𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.." he thought and looked over at his closet.
"𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞" he smirked and headed to the closet