Chapter 4 First Impression

Angel having no idea what to do nor say to Dexter no matter what she said or done he'd pretty much ignored her.
She just keep to her self for now.

He kept giving her a small shrug or a certain look like she was stupid or annoying him more. He gives her a cold shoulder for most of the first few hours of the day.

It had been a month already so she couldn't understand why he wouldn't warm up to her. Everyone other person in here did, even though there was only 2 at best 5 people ever here at one time.

In his mind a "𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡" she mouthed out loud while reading threw a report for a recent petty thief. If she had the choice she'd rather work with Brian but it was not her decision so here she was stuck with this rude cold hearted man who barley acknowledge her in the room with his misogynist ways.

"𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐡𝐡" Angel expressed out while placing her head on her hands that were resting on desk.
"𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧" a voice spoke next to her ear sending a chill down her neck.
Angel sat up fast with wide eyes "𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" Brain stuttered alittle rubbing his hair.
angel face burns red abit "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭... 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠" She looked down at the file in front of her.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥... 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐇𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞" he smiled.
Angel pouted alittle "𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧" she crosses her arms.
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥..." Brain mutters
"𝐢  𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬? 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 23 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞" He laughed alitte nervously.

Angel blushes more, her eyes twinkle. "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧" she smiles bright.
"𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦" a deep tone spoke from the office door.
Angel smile disappears looking up from Brain to infront of her.

Dexter was standing there looking more annoyed then ever. "𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤" Angel grits her teeth while Brain turns to face Dexter. He scoffs at Brains words "𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 39? 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧." he growled
Dex walks over to her desk, grabbing her wrist. "𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨"

"𝐇-𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭!.." Angel try's to pull her wrist away but he grips it harder yanking so she stands up and pull her along.
She didn't understadn why Dexter would being up Brains age, now she thought about it she thought he was 25 to 28 at best.
It didn't bother her to be honest.

"𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥" Brain spoke up behind them looking pissed at Dexter's actions.
She try's to stop him but he kept on pulling her into the washroom.
Her heart pounds a little as he closed the door and faces her.
Angel back is pushing against the sink. It was only a tiny single bathroom.
No bigger the 6 by 12.