Everything goes to hell part 3

Elizabeth's POV

A bomb landed in the house and I wrap my arms and body around my daughter.  

Everything went black. I heard crying "Mummy wake. up". I woke up and my daughter was shaking me to wake up. I took her in my arms and run to the basement. I heard black cops boys and said "Check every room, kill the mother and keep the child". I reach the basement and tap the keypad and typed in the code as soon as I was in with Nina. I close it and override the keypad and change the code.  I put Nina down 

"Mummy" I turned around and saw  Nina holding my pants. I beat her down and Nina said, "Are we going to be ok"? 

I pick up my daughter and said "Yes we are, we are going to a safe place where daddy can find us". 

I walk to the car and put her in and then got the black pages and put them in the car. I made this car and updated it so nobody not even MI6 could find it and put it in. I heard someone trying the keypad. Everything was in the car. I saw a gun and took it and put a grenade on the door so it would blow up. 

I got in the car and drove away to the house. Nina was sleeping so that was great. I pulled out a phone that nobody could track and texted Decks, 

codeword - Can you buy Nina that horse she wanted and send it and drove to a safe house that nobody knew about at least not any family or MI6.  I took Nina inside as well as the stuff. I lock the door and made dinner for Nina and myself and Nina woke up and ate and went to bed and fell asleep. 

She had a long day plus I had hope that this won't happen to my daughter. 

I heard a noise and I took my gun and open the door and saw a figure and said: "Make another move and I will shoot you dead ".

The figure turned around and I drop my gun