Chapter 1: A Lamb's No Better Than Veal

Second person POV

You sat on the ground hugging your Fathers corpse. You thought for sure that they'd take Narinder's vessel down, but they failed.

You'd been crying for hours, and there's no one left to comfort you. After a while, you decided it was time to suck it up. You'd gone from despair to livid in a matter on minutes.

'If that stupid little lamb chop thinks they can just take EVERYTHING from me and get away with it, they're sorely mistaken.' [Y/N] thought without the slightest change in expression.

You got up from your spot next to your rotting Mother and walked away with something of a poker face, not bothering to wipe the tears from your eyes.

Your face may have been blank, but the way you threw your Father's things aside showed your anger. You were rummaging through your Mother's room, looking for a spell book you remembered seeing.

After a bit of searching, you finally found it, a black book with the crescent eye of your Father's crown on the front. You flipped through the pages to see what you could find.

You stopped on a page with a crown on it. It showed that anyone who wished to bear a crown all their own, must give up and ounce of their blood to form it. Only those who are worthy will be able to keep the crown they've crafted.

You wondered if the blood part of the ritual would be a problem, as you bled black ichor, not blood. But perhaps that was why the crowns were black, they were made from your relatives' ichor.

At this point it didn't matter, all you needed was a crown.

You cut your palm quite deep, and used the ichor oozing out of your hand to draw out a small pentagram. Not long after, a crown that looked like a mix between Shamura's, Heket's, and Leshy's crowns rose from the Sigil you'd drawn. (Your crown is in the the [Y/N] chapter)

The crown looked at you as you put it on your head. You didn't exactly feel any different. Maybe it didn't work. Or maybe your Uncle Narinder was right about your "immeasurable power".

You decided to try and summon a weapon. You'd seen your aunt and uncles to it tons of times, surely you can too.

You held out all four of your hands and a/an
[F/W] appeared in each. You noticed the eye of your crown on one of the [F/W]'s.

You put your weapons away, and the crown returned to your head. You adjusted the crown a little before walking back out of the room you'd created it in.

You passed by your Father while on the way to the forest to meet a small little fellow who you'd thought could help you start your cult.

You kneeled down in front of your Mother and said:

"Don't worry Father, I will bring glory and vengeance to our family again."