Her

Pj's POV

i had sat with her for 3 days and looked at her closed hazel eyes and coconut coloured hair and cried, what if she never woke up, what if i never saw her eyes again what if she never spoke again, i found her wallet but only her id was left everything else was gone her name was cassandra what a beautiful name, my friends came over i had been offline and they were worried about me, i showed them into her room they saw her bruised face and they understood. when she woke up they were sat in the lounge drinking tea, they heard me playing mirages softly on my guitar and knew she was awake but decided not to knock. she was soon asleap. her soft shallow breathing calmed me, i went and sat in the lounge they all looked at me and we spoke. phil was first to speak up "pj im all about being a good samaritan and all but you dont know anything about this girl" i understood his concern but he dident get it "i know phil but she was mugged, she has no contact numbers, no money, no where to go and hardly remembers who she is, i cant just kick her out". dan looked at me straight into my eyes and spoke "pj we are just worried about who she is, so one of us is going to stay here with you both to make sure you dont have to leave her and you are ok". "ok" i said half willing. i dident need any help, cassie was ok with just me, but having an extra pair of hands could help i suppose.