Oh God

Pj's pov

as soon as i heard the scream through the intercom my blood curdled, it was cassie she was hurt. i ran down the stairs in a shot. i found he curled into a heap outside the door her feet bleeding from running, she only went out to chill in hyde park for a bit what the hell happened. i brushed he mangled white hair away from her face and kissed her head, the picked her up and carried her up the stairs into the apartment and sat on the sofa carefully laying her curled up body on my lap facing into my chest she was shaking and crying. a thousand questions ran through my head "what happend, why, who, where"  i caught a few words she said "blades" "i ran" "fans" "kill me" the last two shocked me deeply, i dident think when i posted those pictures. why dident i think how people would react i was 24 for gods sake i almost got my girlfriend killed, it was all my fault.

me and cassie stayed inside together for two weeks disconnected from everything all the hate and turmoil of the internet. they dident understand. they dident get it. if she had gotten hurt IF they had gotten her. I I wouldent have been able to live with myself. she was my everything and they tryed to take her from me and for that reason i dident want anything to do with them, with ANY OF THEM.

my friends were worried many times they called by or rang but i never answerd the calls or opened the door. we were living in a bubble of happyness that no one could burst, of that i would make sure.

no more harm would come to her if it was up to me, but it wasent was it, it was up to destiny, fate and karma, and as we all know KARMA IS A BITCH.