Chapter 5

Finally, the lonely car drive was over, and I jumped out of the backseat as quickly as I could to get a breath of fresh air away from Jayden's presence, where it was both awkward and embarrassing.

Just a few seconds after I had gotten out of his car, which i hated to admit was one of the best looking cars i had ever seen, Jayden got slowly out of the car as if he had all the time in the world, and gave quiet instructions to the driver about picking him up after the dreadful lunch ,that our beautiful mothers had prepared for us.

note the sarcasm.

Now, I regretted wearing normal plain clothing because just outside the restaurant there were at least 50 camera men and women reporters trying to get a picture of me and Jayden together.

To be honest, i was surprised by how Jayden handled all of this. He simply ignored all the people and pulled me along with him, through the doors of the restaurant.

A young waiter, dressed so formerly that he looked better than me, came up to us and offered to take us to our table.

While we were walking towards our table, I noticed that the waiter was staring at me and smiling to himself.

To be honest, he wasn't much older than me, and was handsome, with his dark brown hair and eyes.

Suddenly the waiter (whose name i figured out was Michael) , stopped looking at me and moved away from by my side to in front of me.

I quickly turned my head to see if this had anything to do with Jayden, but all I saw was his head turning away to look at the decorations on the wall .

Finally, the awkward walk of shame to our table was over and I sat down on the chair that Michael had pulled out for me.

Giving him a wide smile, I asked for the menu, which he handed to me very carefully, and started looking through for things that were edible enough for me.

Jayden did the same, and soon after a while Michael came back to get our orders. I quickly ordered my food and watched Jayden do the same.

Finally, Jayden decided to look at me for the first time that evening and talk to me about whatever he wanted to talk about.

"So, whats your name again? I just keep forgetting." Jayden said with a smirk on his face. Oh he knew how to make me angry.
"Well maybe if you paid more attention to whats going on around you rather than your big business, you would know!" I shot back at him.

It made me even more angry to see that his face still had that same smirk on it.

He was about to say something for he opened his mouth, but before any words came out Michael interrupted him by putting our steaming hot plates of food in front of us.

I swear I could see Jayden glaring at Michael( probably for interrupting him).

"Would you like anything else Miss?"
Michael asked, flashing his pearl white teeth at me.
"No I don't, thank you."
"And what about you sir?" He asked looking at Jayden.
But Jayden didn't reply, instead he ate his food and ignored Michael as if he gad never spoken.
Michael looked at me to see if I would say anything,
"He doesn't want anything either. thanks" I said giving Michael a smile and he walled off towards the front of the restaurant.
Jayden avoided my gaze as we ate, he was stubborn and always wanted everything his way. And one thing i knew xwas that he didn't like being interrupted.

This was going to he a long lunch. Especially if Jayden refused to talk to me. But I had a feeling that he wasn't just angry over being interrupted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here is another chapter, sorry for making you wait for so long!
Please comment and vote!