Chapter 6

As we ate our food, I looked around the restaurant at the different people, some wearing expensive clothes while others wore casual clothes.

I sneaked a peak at Jayden as he ate without spilling anything, or even getting a crumb on himself.

I looked away from his face, only to see Michael staring at me, I turned away from him but for some reason I looked back again and there he was giving me a huge smile.

My eyes followed Michael as he swept aside his silky black hair from his face. My eyes travelled lower to his body, and I couldn't help staring at the muscles on his chest and arms.

Michael must have felt me staring because he looked up and gave me a "I know your checking me out", smirk.

Rolling my eyes at him I finished my lunch and sat waiting for Jayden to finish.

I decided that if I wanted to make this lunch less awkward then I would have to start a conversation with Jayden.
Wether I liked it or not.

"So, how old are you?" I asked him putting on my best 'I'm interested' face. Jayden looked up from his plate with a blank look.

"Why do you want to know?" He replied gruffly.
"Do you really want me to explain that?" I told him.
"Yes." he said to me with an expecting look in his eyes waiting for an answer.

"Well, we're getting married in like, a month or something, and we like have to like get to know each other." "Like duh, you should know that."

All he said in return was, "you said the word 'like' in that whole explanation 4 times without actually saying you liked something." His face still showed no emotion.

"Well who cares?"
"Just tell me how old you are, it's not that hard to do."

He then gave me a smirk, " well Lauren if you're really that smart why don't you figure it out, you know, get information on when I was born to find out how old I am."

"Then tell me, when we're you born?"

He gave a sigh. " Do I have to do everything for you Lauren?"

"Just tell me!" I yelled at him.
By now half the people in the restaurant were giving us weird looks. An old lady sitting next to us said "kids these days have no manners at all."
"No." he replied.
"Tell me!" I whisper yelled this time .
"Only on one condition," he said. His face had an amused look on it as if he was planning something.

"Well don't keep it suspicious, tell me what is the condition?" I asked him.

"You go and slap that black haired waiter dude, what's his name again.... oh yeah Michael on the face." He gave me another smirk.

I was about to point out that he forgot to say beautiful and shiny when he was describing Michaels hair when I realised what he had said.

"Hell no!" I exclaimed. What had Michael ever done to me?

"Hell yes." he said.
And then he smiled, and even though it would have taken someone to put a knife to my throat to make me admit this, but he is absolutely gorgeous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well here's this new chapter. I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. please comment and vote!