Chapter 1 - Rebirth

[System Call: #40983 from Universe #1103]

[Individual: Y/n L/n]

[Affinity: Magic]

[Finding suitable world... Location found... Universe #230]

[Giving skills to Individual... Prepare to meet the mighty Truck-kun]

~~~

"What? Where?" Y/n is sitting down on a chair and looks around himself.

"Is this suppose to be the afterlife..." Y/n muttered. "It's not what I expected though the white void is something that's true."

"Foolish mortal." A voice ringed throughout the realm. "Though this is your first time..."

Turning around Y/n finds a metal looking thing... He doesn't know what or who the thing or being is but by its tone of voice alone, Y/n can decipher its a god.

"Look I'll keep this short and sweet for you since I got other people to isekai from other animes and real life." Truck-kun stated.

"You're going to be reincarnated in another world. You'll start from scratch but the skills and abilities from your world will be transferred as they are or in the equivalent of that world's magic." The isekai god explained. "Oh and your lover, Noelle, committed suicide so she would be joining you in the other world. You'll know when you see her..."

A ton of information just got dumped on Y/n. Isekai? The hell is that? Reincarnation? That's real?! Another world? Start from scratch? Fuck! And... And Noelle committed suicide? What?!

"Alright, uh...have fun I guess?" With that the truck god left Y/n to his own devices.

But that didn't last long as Y/n fell under a portal and his new life is getting started.

Around the same time Y/n fell in the portal, Noelle is also in the white void looking around.

"Is this place the afterlife? It's so... empty and less beautiful then what I expected." Noelle looked around the void and could only see white as the eye can see.

"Okay, you." A voice appeared infront of her, a metal being that could only be described as strange. "I'll just tldr what I told the other guy."

"Your being reincarnated to another world with either the same skills and abilities as you had or that world's equivalent. You lover will be with you and... oh... That's weird... looks like there's a change of plans with you. Wait here gotta isekai her to be here."

The truck god popped out of existence and it only took 3 seconds to come back but with a person next to him this time.

"This your mother... Don't know her name. Just talk and stuff then you'll be reincarnated." Truck-kun popped out of existence again this time not coming back.

Noelle, like Y/n, is hit with a ton of information even though it's tldr'd. But the most shocking news to her is that her mother, who died when giving birth to her is... is right in front of her.

"M-mother... Is- is that really you?" Noelle suppressed her tears and waited for an answer.

"Y-yes. It's me Noelle. My, how you've grown." Noelle's mother hugged Noelle and soothed her. "My sweet, sweet child."