Chapter 13: New Order

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

The barrier that separated the battle from the other Demon Lords disappeared as Guy stepped forward and congratulated Y/n for his victory. 

"Well done, Y/n." Guy smiled. "As of today, the verdict is clear on who is scum and who is good. And I suppose your friend -- Rimuru is to be acknowledged by some extent to become a demon lord like us." 

Looking around him, Guy poses the question: "Anyone objects?" No one does much to his disappointment but meh, he's seen something exciting so it's best to leave it as it is. 

Most of the Demon Lords don't really care about having a new member or of the event that placed them here in the first place. All of them unanimously had the same feeling of Walpurgis but now that things cooled down a more pressing issue arose. 

"Oh! Valentine! I didn't know you would be here?" Milim, who woke up the instant she felt the final attack Y/n showed to destroy Clayman asked the seemingly shady maid who accompanied the "Demon Lord Roy".  "Wait! I forgot that was supposed to be a secret!!!"

"Tch. Blasted girl." The "maid" Valentine stated walking to the said girl. "Great now I've been exposed. Just great." Changing her clothes with magic, Valentine looks as fashionable as a Demon Lord. 

"Roy you may go back to the church." 

"But, my liege."

"Go. Now."

"U-Understood."

Roy, the fake Demon Lord that took  Valentine's place left to the church out in the west. Valentine merely told the man to leave and nothing else. It would be better to save the extra embarrassment of having Roy speak of this back home.

"With things ending like this, I assume you people know the issue now?" Valentine questioned. "Because If I remember correctly the name of ours is now irrelevant until we come up with a new one." 

"Ah... That's right." Carrion stated. "After so many Walpurgis' to come up with that name and on top of that adding Y/n into the mix... God..."

"Hahaha." Guy laughed as he knew this would happen. The last time the group as a whole choose a name it took centuries to come up with one. But the good thing is Y/n came up with a name the second he came into the group. "You all forgot who came up with our name when he joined."

"Right..." The others muttered. 

"I believe we can come up with it on the spot with Y/n here again." Guy smiled. 

"Oi, oi!! I just came out of a battle! At the very least let me rest a bit!" Y/n complained.

"Oh ho? Are you denying the privilege of naming us again?" Guy smiled. "Of course, the last time you named us I had to threaten you. Shall I do that again my fellow demon?"

"Tsk. Fine fine!" Y/n yelled. "If you don't like it then have someone do it, alright?" 

"Thats fine with me." 

"Ugh... Give me a sec to come up with one." Y/n stated, thinking about the new name for the group of Demon Lords.

'There were 11 of us now minus Clayman plus Rimuru that's still 11... wait... do they not know how to count?! We can keep the same name unless they want another name now that Clayman's gone...'

"How about--"

"Wait." Frey interrupted Y/n, "I would like to announce my resignation to this group as Demon Lord and a subject of Milim."

"EH?!" Milim yelled out in surprise. "W-Why? I don't even want to have subordinates! You meanie big bird women!"

Guy glanced at Frey. "How sure that's what you want?" 

Frey simply nodded and gave her reason. "Seeing the fighting between Y/n and Clayman along with the other battle with Milim. I came up with the reason that seeing their power firsthand is something I can't achieve as a regular Demon Lord or as an awakened Demon Lord."

Guy shrugged at Frey's reason. "If you say so. Then we have to have a name then that benefits the situation we're in now that there are 10 of us. So Y/n what were you going to say?"

"Umbraric V" 

"Hmmm..." Guy thought about the name for a few seconds before nodding at the name. "Yes, that'll do."

"I have no qualms with it." 

"I'll give it recognization."

"That was quick. Man, you're good at this!" 

"It's good, that's all."

"Then it's decided. Our new name from this day forward will be Umbraric V." Guy raised his glass of wine as the others did the same and cheered the name Y/n came up with. 

"Well now that things are done. I can go home now right?" Y/n asked. "I'm tired as hell and I have a kid to see."

"I agree." Guy nodded. "With everything resolved I can say Walpurgis is now over." 

"Finally." Everyone uttered at once leaving from their positions and returning back to their respective domains. 

Rimuru, Y/n, and Noelle (with their child) along with their aides return home too with this long week now behind them.

~~~

"Look at her..." Noelle smiled looking at her daughter. "She's so cute."

Y/n grinned at the view of seeing his daughter play with his fingers while Noelle carries the adorable child. "She is. She has your eyes." 

Noelle looked at her husband smiling like a madwoman clearly expressing her so-too-happy attitude at Y/n. "I-I'm so glad! S-she is fine..." Noelle had tears in her eyes that trailed down her face. 

Leaning her head on Y/n's shoulders, Noelle tightly holds onto her daughter. Y/n looks at his wife with concern but that is overtaken by the happiness they both find themselves in while having their child right in front of them smiling, giggling, and mimicking their vocal sounds.

"What should we name her?" Y/n asked Noelle. "I had a few in mind but I'm not sure they're that good to yours."

"How about Hanabi?" Noelle stated

"Fire-shaped flowers?" Y/n plundered on the name... "Hmmmm..."

"You don't like it? I mean I thought it would be a good name since--!" Noelle yelped as Y/n kissed her. "Y-you baka!" 

A huge grin emerges on Y/n's face. "I love that name." 

"You didn't have to- to k-kiss me!" 

"Hahaha." Y/n laughed at Noelle's stuttering. Looking at his daughter -- Hanabi, Y/n raises her up and talks to her. "Welcome back home Hanabi!" 

_______________________________________________