Fights

I was up early and straight away went to Neha's house.I reached her house and everybody just stared at me.I looked at my clothes to see if they were odd,but they were okay.I saw Neha sitting between some ladies and she reached me.

'What are you doing here?' She asked me.

'Just came to see how everything is going,I have a 10 am shift' I said.

'Oh..let's go to my room,I need to talk to you about something' She said.

'What happened?' I asked.

One of her cousin came up to me said,'you're Virat Kohli's girlfriend, na?'.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

'What?' I said.

'You live at Palm Heights, right?' She further said.

'Yeah,how do you know that?' I asked her completely unaware about the situation.

She picked up a newspaper from the table and handed over it to me.The headline was,'Who's that girl,Virat?'.It had a picture of Virat coming out of my apartments,going into his car.And I further looked at the left side and it was me.My eyes got wide open,it had my photograph standing at the balcony looking down smiling at him.I understood the reason why everyone stared at me now.

'What's all this?' I yelled folding the paper.

'Calm down,its okay' Neha said as I realized many people were there.

'What was he doing at your house?' That girl asked me.

'Shut up' I said and went from there.

What was all this about? These photographers were every where.Moreover the article had full information about me-my name,age,address, job. Arrghh.I went to my office.

I was on my way to my cabin and everyone greeted me so nicely,people who never gave me a second look were wishing me 'good mornings'.I knew why they behaved that way.

I kept my bag on the table and sat on the chair.My boss came in rushing in no time.

'Good Morning, Sanjana' He said.

'Good..Mor..morning sir' I said standing up quickly.

'No..no sit' He said.

It was weird.

'You know I always knew you had something with Virat..otherwise why would a person like him help you find a job' He said.

'Sir..there's nothing like this' I said.

'Everything is crystle clear Ms.Sanjana.why do you need a job when you've managed to trap a guy like him?' He said.He was being rude now.

'I'm sorry sir,but it's my personal matter and you're no one to interfere in it' I said.

'I'll keep quiet. But what are you gonna do of those who wrote articles about the two of you,who will keep writing them.Your matter is no more personal. Just look around,every one is talking about you' He said.

And he was right.How many mouths will I shut? It had no end.

'Excuse me Sir,I think you should not get involved' I said.

'And you know who's gonna get most affected by all this? YOU.I can see so much love and care for him in your eyes' He said pointing a finger at me.

'It is no big deal for Virat,relationship,girls,media he has made a habit of it.But what are you gonna do? What did you really thought that you're gonna marry,him,have kids and buy a house near a beach. Hah!' He snapped.