Chapter 4 : Raced and Retrieved

The scenarios were getting worst day by day, and losing Layla was the last thing that the Blitzkrieg wanted. They were tracking her and coming in to get her back, in case she has been kidnapped already. They weren't sure. Norman, Leon and Tyler were racing in toward her.

Nearly, it was a win for the Warhawks. Everything tried and applied, they eventually got Layla kidnapped.

This was their second attempt. The first one was a week ago. It was then only that in trying to save Layla from getting kidnapped, Jayden got into that mortal accident. She was saved and he ended up in hospital with a broken body and Amnesia - a mental illness where the person forgets all...

So, Jayden was in hospital and he wasn't there to rescue Layla this time. She has been kidnapped.

The enemies have kept Layla at a construction building, devoid of any human soul. And by the ongoing conversation, Layla is realising that the girl who has got her is not the main person, like obviously, as she is receiving her further orders on a call.

'Yes sir, I got her. Ya there is her driver. He seems to be around 23 or 24. Ya...yes...Sure. I have kept him on another floor with two of my men. Layla is right in front of my eyes...' she smirked while looking at her and saying that, 'Sure I'll make sure that nothing goes wrong this time. Okay, I'll wait until the time, at bring her there.'

She hung up.

'Enjoying yourself all tied up in a chair?' she asked sniggering at her.
'Chair isn't my thing. Would enjoy when the tables would turn.'
'Oh! You have a tongue inside you!'
'I have people behind me too!' Layla leered.
'And because of them you are not scared?'

Layla was smiling like a little devil, 'Actually...you should be scared. If Leon got you, he'll tear you to pieces.'
'And what if he doesn't?' she asked more.
'Well, then may be Tyler will get a chance to burry you alive.'

The girl clad in a fighter's ensemble, did seem scared now. It really worked. Harvey always told her to remain bold no matter what. 'You don't have to be frightened, you have to make your enemies frightened. Win over your fears, and theirs too,' he'd said.

She came near Layla, and while placing one of her fingers on her lips, enraged, she said, 'Sssshh! No one taught you manners...Don't you dare talk to me like that!'

'I talk whatever way I want!!'

A tight slap landed on Layla's face.

'Don't yell at me you bitch!'

Layla seldom liked following orders, 'Oh Fuck You! I'll scream at the top of my lungs!'

The girl, grabbing Layla's hair, pulled her head back, 'Just in six months your tongue has changed from that of an innocent girl to the one of a Mafia's girlfriend?!!'

'And in a short while a lot about you will change too,' Layla spat through gritting teeth. Though she wasn't sure if it will. Do they know she has been kidnapped? Are they coming to her rescue? Should she remain there and wait? Or should she start making her own moves?

'Will see who changes and what remains,' the girl said.
'You'll pay soon for all this...' Layla warned.

'And the time for you to pay has come already.' Another person on the scene.

A girl, whom Layla, again doesn't know, came from jumping over a half constructed wall. She seemed vicious, confident and sure to resolve the trouble. Or maybe cause another one. Layla would have to wait to know. She prays that it shall all turn out in her favour.

'Like really! Is this the standard of Warhawks? Just two fighters and a lead to kidnap a Mafia's girlfriend, and that too from the Blitzkrieg?' the new girl exclaimed.